Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order online last week and it's still in "Order Sent to Dealer" status instead of "Order Accepted"
How long should I expect it to be accepted? And who should accept it exactly, ford or dealer?
I had a round of email with sales of my dealer, they just told me that they will contact me when my order is pulled by ford for production..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Your dealer accepts it, for me it was accepted within a couple of hours and the dealer reached out to me. Sounds like yours has some work to do.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,221 Posts
Your dealer accepts it, for me it was accepted within a couple of hours and the dealer reached out to me. Sounds like yours has some work to do.
I encourage you to ask your dealer why they haven't accepted it. They may not know they have to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone...
I just called them and looks like their sales don't know anything about the process and what to do... And they need to check with their feet manager and give me a callback.
Thought online ordering suppose to be easy ... 😑

·
Registered
16 Posts
Their Feet Manager should kick them in the ass and tell them to get with the program already. :DIt is about a year in and they still have no clue. Clueless dealers. Shocking!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts