Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reserved the premium and GT and I'm trying to decide whether to order the Prem AWD now or wait for the GT. The prem awd is 58k and GT is starting at 60K. I assume the GT does not have all the packages that the prem AWD does seeing the price difference is only approx 2k. GT 0-60 is supposed to be 3.5 sec range and prem awd in the 5 sec range which seems to be worth the wait. I'm sure there's lots of people trying to make this decision currently. Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I reserved the premium and GT and I'm trying to decide whether to order the Prem AWD now or wait for the GT. The prem awd is 58k and GT is starting at 60K. I assume the GT does not have all the packages that the prem AWD does seeing the price difference is only approx 2k. GT 0-60 is supposed to be 3.5 sec range and prem awd in the 5 sec range which seems to be worth the wait. I'm sure there's lots of people trying to make this decision currently. Any suggestions? Thanks!
No big difference in the models. The real question is do you want to wait till late summer 2021 for a GT. I'm a GT res holder and don't mine the wait as Ford stated from the start the GT would be last in line.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a reservation for both as well. I went ahead and ordered the premium for now. Talk with your dealer, they are anxious to have the Mach-e on their lots. So you may be able to order it and then not take delivery if you change your mind and want to wait for the GT, or take delivery of the Premium and then take the hit and trade it in on the GT. If the Mach-e is a big hit and the production remains limited through next year, I think it is possible the trade in hit may not be too bad if there is strong demand for it and someone could buy one now (next summer) rather than have to wait for months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts