Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

Registered
90 days for me. Others have waited much less or much, much longer. If you work through a list of possible information sources you will find that 馃がFord馃が keeps everyone in the dark. If, like I, you have been a loyal customer for many years you, like I, may no longer be.

Super Moderator
I think this is why they now list the timeframes on the order page. Ford indicates there is up to a six month wait time.

Registered
Select Star White AWD
Sorry, I had not had my coffee yet when I posted this morning. 馃ぃ 102 days from order date to scheduled production date. My delivery date is this week, May 12-19, which will make 125-132 days from order date to delivery date. We have 2 mustangs, a 84 SVO and a 91, but have never bought a brand new ford, we have been loyal Cadillac owners. Not sure I would go through this process again

Super Moderator
Sorry, I had not had my coffee yet when I posted this morning. 馃ぃ 102 days from order date to scheduled production date. My delivery date is this week, May 12-19, which will make 125-132 days from order date to delivery date. We have 2 mustangs, a 84 SVO and a 91, but have never bought a brand new ford, we have been loyal Cadillac owners. Not sure I would go through this process again
The long timelines are because the MMe a brand-new, ground-up design. Ford didn鈥檛 just build one of their typical cars around a battery, a lot of techniques new to Ford were introduced.
If the MMe were already in production for two years, the wait would be much shorter. its usually about 6 weeks for a factory order.

Registered
Select Star White AWD
My baby just got delivered!! But I can't get her until tomorrow, the dealership has a lot to do to get her checked in. I guess after this long I can wait 1 more day 馃ぃ

Registered
I just got my scheduled production date for the week of 7/5 with an order on 2/24 for a AWD Premium extended range. So just shy of 3 months from order to receiving a date.

Super Moderator
Ordered 64 days ago on 22 March. Premium, AWD, ER. Crickets. 鈽
First, welcome to the Club!
Second, keep up the faith. March orders are just being scheduled for July. Hopefully, you will hear something soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Yesterday was my build date as reported to me by the dealer about 3-4 weeks ago. We shall see what happens next. Still not one word from Ford since l ordered 2/21.

Registered
Ordered 64 days ago on 22 March. Premium, AWD, ER. Crickets. 鈽
If it makes you feel better, my wait was 85 days between order accepted and receiving a scheduled build date, with no communication in between. Hopefully you're wait is a little shorter than mine.

Registered
Mine came in a week early, it's rapid red, rwd, standard battery premium. Ordered 1/15, build week confirm 2/18, build week 4/22, built 4/24, shipped 4/26, car arrived yesterday, (original delivery date 6/3)

Registered
I ordered 22 August, production date was the 10th of May, and delivery to the dealer took place on Memorial day weekend, and after dealer prep I got it home on the 2nd of June. That was 284 days. Great car, and my order priority with my dealer was a "10" which is the highest order priority for a customer order from any dealer, and it still took that long, no idea why. So you can imagine I was a bit envious and curious as to why people who ordered around Christmas or even after were getting their cars already.

Whatever, it's all over with now and I'm enjoying the ride!

RRM Prem AWD Ex Batt

Registered
2021 Mach-e Premium Rapid Red EX-4
Has anyone with a February order date actually heard anything yet? All I have is an order number and you can't track without a vin.
I ordered 2/5/2021 and got a email on 4/26 that my car would go in to production on 6/6. Dealer called with a vin# about a month ago. I ordered RR Premium EX Range AWD with light grey interior.

Registered
Did you happen to order a Premium or Select? I ordered a premium AWD with the larger battery, and hoping that maybe yours was similar. Not sure if they have been batching them by type or not, but here's hoping that means I would hear back sometime soon.
When I placed my order a month ago for the Premium AWD-ext battery the dealer told me that this model with the extended battery is taking longer to build. Had I been willing to take the Select std battery I could have take the one on the showroom floor. Have no clue when I鈥檒l get mine.

Registered
2021 Mach-e Premium Rapid Red EX-4
Mine came in a week early, it's rapid red, rwd, standard battery premium. Ordered 1/15, build week confirm 2/18, build week 4/22, built 4/24, shipped 4/26, car arrived yesterday, (original delivery date 6/3) View attachment 5601
Nice color that is what I ordered. Seems from build date to delivery was quicker for you than most what State are you in?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Today's update tracking now says "built, awaiting shipment".
Premium, rapid red, rwd, standard battery.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts