Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's exciting! I ordered mine 01/08/2022 and it was built in 3/29/2022 and shipped on 04/20/2022. It's estimated to get here first week of May. I hope yours does not take that long to ship!
NikNad, Thank you! 鈽
I remember you mentioned that before. I think yours is the fastest I鈥檝e heard. But I鈥檓 super excited & hopefully no hiccups..馃馃徎 Are you in CA?

Registered
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, Ext Range
NikNad, Thank you! 鈽
I remember you mentioned that before. I think yours is the fastest I鈥檝e heard. But I鈥檓 super excited & hopefully no hiccups..馃馃徎 Are you in CA?
I forget I mention things in other discussions 馃槅. Further north in Oregon, I works like to move to CA though! What state are you in? I am assuming yours will be estimated to arrive end of June. It only takes about three days for it to be built. Mine got hung up for a couple weeks waiting for a chip, however as soon as I contacted Ford motor company via dm they put in a ticket and it was built the next day... So if it happens to you try that 馃槅.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think MME鈥檚 are going to start moving super fast bc Tesla had a phenomenal quarter getting high #鈥檚 out (cars) as recently reported. And Ford needs to stay competitive & fierce for stocks to rise. Also they need to get ready to take 2023 orders on time now that they closed orders for 2022鈥
I forget I mention things in other discussions 馃槅. Further north in Oregon, I works like to move to CA though! What state are you in? I am assuming yours will be estimated to arrive end of June. It only takes about three days for it to be built. Mine got hung up for a couple weeks waiting for a chip, however as soon as I contacted Ford motor company via dm they put in a ticket and it was built the next day... So if it happens to you try that 馃槅.
NikNad, that鈥檚 great info. So if there鈥檚 delays, reach out via DM for Ford Motor Co.馃槉
I鈥檓 in CA. I hear there鈥檚 many MME鈥檚 here but I honestly only see 1 probably about 1 time per week. Always looking out for them. Dealer also mentioned late June, early July.馃馃徎

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hopefully the backlog isn't that bad. And orders will open up again online later in the year...
@Tony, I鈥檓 certain that鈥檚 the plan. Their going to rush to get remaining 2022鈥檚 orders out ASAP, so they can open New online ordering probably end of Summer 22 for 2023 MME鈥檚.. I understand there鈥檚 some new features coming or upgrades & I鈥檓 sure they want all 2022鈥檚 to be disbursed prior so people will take inventory while interested or before moving on to competitors like Tesla who is shooting them out in rocket #鈥檚 currently. Ford has to keep up to maintain interest in stocks for Shareholders. I know that鈥檚 a lot of info but it鈥檚 what it boils down to. Billions are being invested in separating Ford Electric & ICE building & marketing division鈥檚 so the E-side has to step it up, way up as quickly as possible to reach their anticipated targets of various E-vehicles promised..馃幆 #IbelieveTheyWill鈥︷煇

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Me too. So excited. I ordered 1/26 premium RWD ER in IBSM. I wonder how long before delivery.
TonyaE Congrats! did you get your build date or are waiting for delivery? 馃殮 It鈥檚 an exciting time to drive Strong American Vehicles with pride.. Hopefully we get them soon. Already looking online at the things to purchase for my MME (accessories, wraps, tinting, etc) even ordered my Keychain w the 馃悗 already 馃槈

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how exciting. I ordered same except awd November 2021 and no build date. Post pics when you get your new ride
Hmmm, Nov. 2021 馃 Maybe do what NikNad mentioned & shoot a D.M. directly to Ford Motor Co. (I鈥檓 assuming through the site) & ask them perhaps. BUT I don鈥檛 think it will be much longer. Having Orders closed right now is bad business & doesn鈥檛 look good to investors, so they will get all 2022鈥檚 out asap. I say by Summer you鈥檒l have yours..馃槈馃槉馃槆
Btw, there was NO Email or phone call to tell me about the great news 鈥淏uild Date鈥 I called my dealer yesterday to kind of complain & ask about the priority code 鈥19鈥 & that鈥檚 when a new rep looked up my order & said it won鈥檛 be much longer, you have a build date & I thought he was playing with me, that I literally LOGGED into FORD (while he was on the phone) & there it was 05/23/22 with a VIN #.. My 9-Mo. baby was coming early (5-6 Months) & I鈥檓 a happy camper.. Yours will be here in no time.. I鈥檓 sure the wait is worth it鈥..馃槆

Registered
2021, Premium, AWD, Shadow Black
I think MME鈥檚 are going to start moving super fast bc Tesla had a phenomenal quarter getting high #鈥檚 out (cars) as recently reported. And Ford needs to stay competitive & fierce for stocks to rise. Also they need to get ready to take 2023 orders on time now that they closed orders for 2022鈥

NikNad, that鈥檚 great info. So if there鈥檚 delays, reach out via DM for Ford Motor Co.馃槉
I鈥檓 in CA. I hear there鈥檚 many MME鈥檚 here but I honestly only see 1 probably about 1 time per week. Always looking out for them. Dealer also mentioned late June, early July.馃馃徎
I have yet to see ONE MMe outside a dealership here in Northern Virginia.

Registered
@Tony, I鈥檓 certain that鈥檚 the plan.

Billions are being invested in separating Ford Electric & ICE building & marketing division鈥檚 so the E-side has to step it up, way up as quickly as possible to reach their anticipated targets of various E-vehicles promised..馃幆 #IbelieveTheyWill鈥︷煇
Well, I have placed my bet...

Registered
Hmmm, Nov. 2021 馃 Maybe do what NikNad mentioned & shoot a D.M. directly to Ford Motor Co. (I鈥檓 assuming through the site) & ask them perhaps. BUT I don鈥檛 think it will be much longer. Having Orders closed right now is bad business & doesn鈥檛 look good to investors, so they will get all 2022鈥檚 out asap. I say by Summer you鈥檒l have yours..馃槈馃槉馃槆
Btw, there was NO Email or phone call to tell me about the great news 鈥淏uild Date鈥 I called my dealer yesterday to kind of complain & ask about the priority code 鈥19鈥 & that鈥檚 when a new rep looked up my order & said it won鈥檛 be much longer, you have a build date & I thought he was playing with me, that I literally LOGGED into FORD (while he was on the phone) & there it was 05/23/22 with a VIN #.. My 9-Mo. baby was coming early (5-6 Months) & I鈥檓 a happy camper.. Yours will be here in no time.. I鈥檓 sure the wait is worth it鈥..馃槆
Thank you. I called my dealer he said same should be soon but no build date.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you. I called my dealer he said same should be soon but no build date.
I honestly think it鈥檚 the Trim/style chosen that determines the delay based on how Ford is producing the orders. The AWD option. It may be lined up to start all the Prem. AWD right after the RWD. It鈥檚 more productive to produce them in volume of same trim (tools, machines, etc) before they turn over the plant & needed tools & parts for next alternate batch 鈥淭rim & styles鈥 But no matter what, they need to get All 2022鈥檚 out asap to start fulfilling the F150 Lightenings (Starting 04/26) & get ready for 2023 MME鈥檚 & order taking. I鈥檓 sure it will be met with much enthusiasm when they re-open.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have yet to see ONE MMe outside a dealership here in Northern Virginia.
There are SO FEW MME鈥檚 Out in the WORLD (27,000) !!!
Look at Production & Sales since LATE 2020..
As you can see, over the last 9-12 months they are getting things going but the Chip shortage probably stalled until they figured out how to get past the problem (ship cars w Job #2) down the line to alleviate delay鈥檚.. Trial & error but I think they are getting their bearings..

I think we have good things ahead with Ford..

Registered
There are SO FEW MME鈥檚 Out in the WORLD (27,000) !!!
Look at Production & Sales since LATE 2020..
As you can see, over the last 9-12 months they are getting things going but the Chip shortage probably stalled until they figured out how to get past the problem (ship cars w Job #2) down the line to alleviate delay鈥檚..
I keep forgetting there are so few MMe's.

Things are ramping up, though. I am slowly seeing other EV's outside of Teslas. Of course, the overwhelming majority of what I see are Teslas, but I AM starting to see other EVs plugged in and charging, and just driving around.

Few, but they are there.

I guess we will arrived when we see other MMe's on the road. The dealerships here in NOVA have them, whereas last fall they were hard to find. Believe me. I looked.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts