Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
22 Shadow Black MME Premium AWD Extended Range
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I thought it would be helpful to have a place where folks who ordered in a specific month can compare scheduling information and order progress.

I placed my order on 12/6:
Premium XR 4WD Shadow Black

No updates as of yet aside from order confirmation same day as the order. Not expecting anything for quite some time anyways.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered my Premium Space White, Rwd, XR, 12/72021. Spouse works at the dealership. No Vin# yet and don't expect one for some time, although his boss said they would put a "rush" on it, I really have no idea what a rush is and pretty sure there is no rush on any car in these crazy times.
Going to be a long wait.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordered my Premium Space White, Rwd, XR, 12/72021. Spouse works at the dealership. No Vin# yet and don't expect one for some time, although his boss said they would put a "rush" on it, I really have no idea what a rush is and pretty sure there is no rush on any car in these crazy times.
Going to be a long wait.
I hope that rush works out for you! Yeah I am expecting a longgg wait on my end.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hope that rush works out for you! Yeah I am expecting a longgg wait on my end.
I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a "rush" I think it was just his boss saying something to soothe the long wait. I have no expectations on when it will arrive really. The whole car industry is just bizzare as of late.

·
Registered
22 Star White Prem AWD EX ordered 11/12/21
59 Posts
I ordered a Premium AWD, EXT Battery, Star White, on11/12/21. I got the confirmation e-mail from Ford that same day. A little disheartening to see ...PONY ordered in August and is still waiting for an update. I'll communicate when I get a build date.

·
Registered
286 Posts
How dare you ! jk
Im going on 9 months and it's just been built
Rapid Red, Ext Range, Premium.....
You've got quite a wait in front of you !
Good Luck

Reactions: Hawk23

·
Registered
22 Premium Shadow Black AWD Standard Battery
60 Posts
Ordered mine December 1, 2021. Shadow black Premium eAWD with Standard Battery Only. No updates as of yet. Same as Hawk23 just have the order confirmation. I really need the VIN. In Michigan to get a discount on insurance you have to drive with that stupid tracker in the car. I have a 20% discount so I am still paying insurance on a Vehicle that I sold a month ago just to not have to drive my new car with that darn box in it for 90 days. I want to have some fun when I get it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We got our order confirmation on Oct 21, 2021 and have nothing from Ford. I am worried but can't get them to respond. any suggestions on how to get a status? We ordered Premium eAll-Wheel Drive Extended Range Iced Blue Silver Metallic.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We got our order confirmation on Oct 21, 2021 and have nothing from Ford. I am worried but can't get them to respond. any suggestions on how to get a status? We ordered Premium eAll-Wheel Drive Extended Range Iced Blue Silver Metallic.
The only thing I have been able to do is check with the dealer that the order is confirmed and also with Ford. Since there is no VIN available yet there isn't much else to do besides hurry up and wait, which is annoying. I am trying to look on the bright side here since this is giving me more time to put a better downpayment on the car when it does end up getting here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Same vehicle as you down to the color and nothing yet (Nov 9). Was getting a little hope as the rwd EX are starting to get build from Nov orders but nothing in the AWD EX yet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Same vehicle as you down to the color and nothing yet (Nov 9). Was getting a little hope as the rwd EX are starting to get build from Nov orders but nothing in the AWD EX yet.
yeah, it feels like the AWD EX are getting pushed out the furthest. Not sure why, but its annoying since I really prefer the AWD living in the northeast US.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I haven't had a single email from Ford throughout this entire process, I spoke to Ford Customer Service and they said its the Dealerships job to keep me updated, I read all the time others on the forum get email updates from Ford and the Dealership said "no, Ford will keep you updated". So no idea who to believe and I am seriously one more delay from scrapping the deal and walking away from Ford permanently.

• Sad
Reactions: Hawk23
1 - 20 of 116 Posts