Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Shadow Black MME Premium AWD Extended Range
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I thought it would be helpful to have a place where folks who ordered in a specific month can compare scheduling information and order progress.

I placed my order on 12/6:
Premium XR 4WD Shadow Black

No updates as of yet aside from order confirmation same day as the order. Not expecting anything for quite some time anyways.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered my Premium Space White, Rwd, XR, 12/72021. Spouse works at the dealership. No Vin# yet and don't expect one for some time, although his boss said they would put a "rush" on it, I really have no idea what a rush is and pretty sure there is no rush on any car in these crazy times.
Going to be a long wait.

·
Registered
22 Shadow Black MME Premium AWD Extended Range
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordered my Premium Space White, Rwd, XR, 12/72021. Spouse works at the dealership. No Vin# yet and don't expect one for some time, although his boss said they would put a "rush" on it, I really have no idea what a rush is and pretty sure there is no rush on any car in these crazy times.
Going to be a long wait.
I hope that rush works out for you! Yeah I am expecting a longgg wait on my end.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hope that rush works out for you! Yeah I am expecting a longgg wait on my end.
I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a "rush" I think it was just his boss saying something to soothe the long wait. I have no expectations on when it will arrive really. The whole car industry is just bizzare as of late.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered a Premium AWD, EXT Battery, Star White, on11/12/21. I got the confirmation e-mail from Ford that same day. A little disheartening to see ...PONY ordered in August and is still waiting for an update. I'll communicate when I get a build date.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
How dare you ! jk
Im going on 9 months and it's just been built
Rapid Red, Ext Range, Premium.....
You've got quite a wait in front of you !
Good Luck

Reactions: Hawk23

·
Registered
6 Posts
How dare you ! jk
Im going on 9 months and it's just been built
Rapid Red, Ext Range, Premium.....
You've got quite a wait in front of you !
Good Luck
Yeah, I figured it was going to be a while. Lucky that I'm not in need of another car right now so I can wait it out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered mine December 1, 2021. Shadow black Premium eAWD with Standard Battery Only. No updates as of yet. Same as Hawk23 just have the order confirmation. I really need the VIN. In Michigan to get a discount on insurance you have to drive with that stupid tracker in the car. I have a 20% discount so I am still paying insurance on a Vehicle that I sold a month ago just to not have to drive my new car with that darn box in it for 90 days. I want to have some fun when I get it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts