Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD Standard Range Battery: Space White Ext./ Black Int.
2 Posts

2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium (RWD)
Battery Range:
Standard 70 Kw
Exterior Color: Space White
Interior Color: Black ActiveX
Order Date: 12/30/21
Dealer: Galpin Ford in North Hills, CA (advertised as the largest volume Ford dealer in the World for 29 years in a row with high Mach-E allocation)
Order Accepted by Dealer: 12/30/21
Order Placed by Dealer: 01/06/22
Priority Code: 19
Primary Order Status (as of 3/10/22): In Order Processing
Secondary Order Status (as of 3/10/22): Unscheduled-Clean
Scheduled for Production: ...

·
Registered
22 Shadow Black MME Premium AWD Extended Range
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I found a GT coming into a local dealer unclaimed. I made a call and they confirmed MSRP + delivery. I might pull the trigger on that and cancel my premium order from a separate dealer.

·
Registered
22 Star White Prem AWD EX ordered 11/12/21
38 Posts
I got the same one actually. Not sure what it means but hopefully somethings moving along finally.
I received one too. It is also for the Premium. I ordered 11/12/21 and was hoping for the "Scheduled for production" letter soon. I'm kind of assuming this means we will be waiting a quite while yet to see that letter.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I ordered mine 6/12/21, it took a few days for dealer to except. Then I received the same update on my account. Then finally in Oct it changed to scheduled for production without a date. Then in Nov it changed to a Dec date of production. It finally got built at the end of Dec. It didn't ship until 2/15/22, I still have not received it. The delivery date has changed a few times and now says 3/30-4/5. You all hold on for a very long frustrating wait.

·
Registered
22 Star White Prem AWD EX ordered 11/12/21
38 Posts
I ordered mine 6/12/21, it took a few days for dealer to except. Then I received the same update on my account. Then finally in Oct it changed to scheduled for production without a date. Then in Nov it changed to a Dec date of production. It finally got built at the end of Dec. It didn't ship until 2/15/22, I still have not received it. The delivery date has changed a few times and now says 3/30-4/5. You all hold on for a very long frustrating wait.
Thanks for sharing that information. Congratulations and I hope you have your car by April 5. Based on what you are saying, considering I ordered on 11/12/21, I assume I have at least 5 months more to go. However, it appears you received the first "Scheduled for production" notice at around 4 months after ordering. I'm now at 4-plus months after ordering and have not seen that notice yet. It makes me think the total wait time to delivery could exceed 9 months. I guess all good things come to those who wait!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for sharing that information. Congratulations and I hope you have your car by April 5. Based on what you are saying, considering I ordered on 11/12/21, I assume I have at least 5 months more to go. However, it appears you received the first "Scheduled for production" notice at around 4 months after ordering. I'm now at 4-plus months after ordering and have not seen that notice yet. It makes me think the total wait time to delivery could exceed 9 months. I guess all good things come to those who wait!
Hopefully you hear soon. That's the only thing that helped me with the wait is I know it will be worth it.

·
Registered
22 Premium Shadow Black AWD Standard Battery
50 Posts
I am hoping that from the time you ordered Rhonda to now Ford has got better with their processes. I know I am asking a lot of Ford but I need a car before my daughter starts working this summer. I gave her my second car but I am still driving it because I sold my Audi. May have to buy a 1500$ beater to get buy.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am hoping that from the time you ordered Rhonda to now Ford has got better with their processes. I know I am asking a lot of Ford but I need a car before my daughter starts working this summer. I gave her my second car but I am still driving it because I sold my Audi. May have to buy a 1500$ beater to get buy.
I truly hope so. I had also sold my car and have been driving our suburban 😳💰💰

41 - 60 of 102 Posts