Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
22 Shadow Black MME Premium AWD Extended Range
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Hawk23 It looks like we are waiting on a similar build. Mine is Standard battery though.
Yeah I feel like our build types will be the ones taking the longest. Have you gotten any updates? Also there’s a grabber blue GT (non PE) getting delivered to a nearby dealer in the next month or so, so I’m likely gonna go with that since I have no idea when my order will be ready

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I thought it would be helpful to have a place where folks who ordered in a specific month can compare scheduling information and order progress.

I placed my order on 12/6:
Premium XR 4WD Shadow Black

No updates as of yet aside from order confirmation same day as the order. Not expecting anything for quite some time anyways.
Ordered CART1 12/13 2021. Nothing yet

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered my CR1 AWD EXT on 11/3/21 at the dealership. Dealer order placed on 11/6/21. Not a word apart from a couple of "get excited" emails directly from Ford. Last Thursday I received the:

"Thanks again for placing your 2022Mustang Mach-E California Route 1order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.
Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again."

email. Went to the dealership on Sunday and they said that a compatibilty issue popped up on several orders (mine being one of them) but they had no idea what the problem was. Called me back today and said that I would need to accept the active parking assist software not being ready but that it can be updated down the line and that all of the necessary hardware would be installed. I said I was of course fine with it. I was then sent an updated order to sign and they tried to add almost $2k to what I agreed to in November. After arguing for a minute they said that ford automatically updates pricing to the current level and that I'd be price protected. I noted that on my approval back but we shall see. On top of that they said to expect another 2 months (if not longer). That's my story thus far... 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
22 Premium Shadow Black AWD Standard Battery
50 Posts
When do we just give up on this process. I see a nice A4 2021 that I would love to drive. I hope that we get some type of information by the end of April. They were touring that in March 7300+ Mach Es were built but I did not see many people on any of the 3 forums I am in celebrating getting their vehicle not at least a build scheduled.

·
Registered
22 Star White Prem AWD EX ordered 11/12/21
38 Posts
When do we just give up on this process. I see a nice A4 2021 that I would love to drive. I hope that we get some type of information by the end of April. They were touring that in March 7300+ Mach Es were built but I did not see many people on any of the 3 forums I am in celebrating getting their vehicle not at least a build scheduled.
I feel your pain! I ordered mine in November and, like you, hope each week to at least see some people saying they got build dates, received their vehicle or whatever - this would be a nice sign that progress is being made - but the forum has been pretty quiet these past few weeks. I've sot of given up on hearing any news in April but I do hope I hear something by the end of May. 9 months wait time to delivery seems to be sort of a common number and end of May would be 7 months for me.

·
Registered
75 Posts

I feel your pain! I ordered mine in November and, like you, hope each week to at least see some people saying they got build dates, received their vehicle or whatever - this would be a nice sign that progress is being made - but the forum has been pretty quiet these past few weeks. I've sot of given up on hearing any news in April but I do hope I hear something by the end of May. 9 months wait time to delivery seems to be sort of a common number and end of May would be 7 months for me.
I ordered mine 6/12/21, didnt get a build date until sometime in September for a 10/9 build date. It didn't get built until 12/9, shipped 2/14/22, delivered 4/6/22. I was ready to give up, but have to tell you it was worth the wait after just 3 days of owning her.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow I can hardly believe it. Finally you have it. I am excited for you. It was a long wait and I am glad it is finally over. I would like to believe that holding Ford accountable publicly with Forums like this will help them see where they are failing and seize the opportunities to improve.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wow I can hardly believe it. Finally you have it. I am excited for you. It was a long wait and I am glad it is finally over. I would like to believe that holding Ford accountable publicly with Forums like this will help them see where they are failing and seize the opportunities to improve.
Thank you 😁

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ordered mine December 1, 2021. So June cannot come fast enough. I sold my car months ago and had to take my daughters car that I gave her back and start driving it. She works in the summer so will absolutely need her vehicle in mid June.

61 - 80 of 102 Posts