Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
After making inquiries on Ford.com, and also getting feedback from both the salesman and sales manager, I have a straight story now: When I visited the dealer on 12/3/2021, I was given an order sheet with pricing. That order sheet had a "sample" order number on it "9999" that the dealer uses when giving a price. I gave a deposit that day, and asked the dealer to place the order. As it turns out, the dealer placed the order with Ford on 12/6/2021, and at that time generated a "real" order number for my order. I did not have that number until Saturday. I now have a copy of that order sheet, as well as the revised order sheet where the dealer had to remove the Park Assist and replace it with the "Park Assist prep kit" - this feature is not available due to the microchip shortage.

Now when I inquire with ford.com, they confirm that my order is in the system and is still "processing". They assure me I will be informed when that status changes.

So, I just have to keep on waiting. Nobody is able or willing to give an estimated build date for the car. Ford cites the microchip shortage, and says it is causing unpredictable delays. I was also told that there are 2 others at this dealership who are ahead of me in line still waiting for their cars. :confused:

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD Standard Range Battery: Space White Ext./ Black Int.
6 Posts
I ordered 12/30/21, premium, RWD, standard battery, space white exterior with black interior. Last week I got frustrated with no build date and was able to find a dealer here in SoCal that is not doing any dealer mark ups on any of their vehicles. I ended up buying a premium, RWD, extended battery, dark matter grey exterior and light grey interior. Overall, I’m happy I jumped the gun and got the car that I did, I think I would have regretted not getting the extended range battery. Plus the more I’m in the grey interior I love it more and more! And the car that I got has the park assist, the one I ordered would have come with the prep kit. Still, wish I didn’t see the production date! 😂

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium, RWD, Ext Range
105 Posts
I ordered 12/30/21, premium, RWD, standard battery, space white exterior with black interior. Last week I got frustrated with no build date and was able to find a dealer here in SoCal that is not doing any dealer mark ups on any of their vehicles. I ended up buying a premium, RWD, extended battery, dark matter grey exterior and light grey interior. Overall, I’m happy I jumped the gun and got the car that I did, I think I would have regretted not getting the extended range battery. Plus the more I’m in the grey interior I love it more and more! And the car that I got has the park assist, the one I ordered would have come with the prep kit. Still, wish I didn’t see the production date! 😂

View attachment 7946 View attachment 7947
Nice, congratulations! I ordered the same MME, just got to one of the Portland train yards and should get it next week or the one after. I have the prep kit, soon eventually I can get it installed, hornet not sure how often I would use it anyways. It seems increasingly difficult to find a dealership that will have some morals.

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD Standard Range Battery: Space White Ext./ Black Int.
6 Posts
I ordered my RWD Premium Standard battery on 12/13. Currently scheduled to be built on 6/8/22. Been a long time and can't wait.
Hang in there!!! It’s so worth it!! I kept seeing people post that and it would annoy me, but I get it now. This vehicle is no amazing!

·
Registered
22 Premium Shadow Black AWD Standard Battery
60 Posts
Just got my official Ford email today confirming 7/25/22 production week. Hope this is coming to an end soon. I would be at Reeves Ford in a moment if I lived in California but I am here in Michigan and there are no Mach Es around. None in the Motor City. Go figure.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just got my official Ford email today confirming 7/25/22 production week. Hope this is coming to an end soon. I would be at Reeves Ford in a moment if I lived in California but I am here in Michigan and there are no Mach Es around. None in the Motor City. Go figure.
Hopefully yours comes soon. I couldn't believe how many were there. When I drove by today, I didn't see any.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I thought it would be helpful to have a place where folks who ordered in a specific month can compare scheduling information and order progress.

I placed my order on 12/6:
Premium XR 4WD Shadow Black

No updates as of yet aside from order confirmation same day as the order. Not expecting anything for quite some time anyways.
That’s the best attitude to take.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts