Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
512 Posts

· Registered
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
8 Posts
Thanks! I have a multimeter. Just need to find out where the jump points are. I haven't really looked into that yet. I assume it is in the manual. I find it unacceptable that there is so much data available from this car and we barely get to see any of it without going through hoops. Ford should use that big screen to put together a dashboard of data metrics from all of the systems. Make it easy to find and read.

· Registered
512 Posts
Everything is under panels. Open frunk, remove center panel, remove right panel. There is a mode to provide access to the jump points due to the poor design.

· Premium Member
2022 GT, Red-metallic
122 Posts
I haven't seen either of these updates yet. Do you know if everyone should be receiving them at the same time?
Last one I got was 3.5.4
I have my updates on Auto with a midnight schedule every day of the week.
Just got 3.6.1 update last night. It still seems I am lagging in the update schedule, but it is good to see something happening...

· Registered
512 Posts
How can I tell what software version I have as I have not received any updates in some time.
You can't, it disappears after a while.

· Premium Member
2022 GT, Red-metallic
122 Posts
last mine shown was Improved DC Fast Charging UPDATE 22-PU0603-DC-CHG and that was on 10-04-2022
"RECENT CHANGES" shows a date. Under the date you see "WHAT'S IN THIS UPDATE? Ford Power-Up x.x.x", so it should show the s/w version. I just got 3.6.2, so that is what I see now. And then there is a description of what was in the update.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts