Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Mach-E forum contributors. Thanks for the input you provide that helps us stay informed about our Mach-Es and what Ford has planned for them.

My Mach-E was built on 15 Mar 21 and the last OTA update I received on 14 Jun 22 was 2.7.4, which followed several other OTAs in rapid succession over 3-4 weeks. Nothing since then. According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Power-Up_Version_History there appear to be 2 or 3 more updates before Blue Cruise is enable on my MME, one of which appears to take several hours to install/complete.

Should I schedule the remaining updates for installation by my dealer, or continue to be patient? I'm also concerned that I need the update for the HV connector issue, which may also take a lot of time to complete. Suggestions?

·
Registered
203 Posts
two dealers told me to go home basically. Ford decided not to help out either. so for me it was a waste of time trying to get even the recall done at a dealer.

·
Super Moderator
3,032 Posts
I just had three set of updates done at Ford Service. I was stuck at v1.7.1.
As of this morning, I now now have v2.7.1 and BlueCruise active. They had the car for four business days to address the three TSBs (including latest recall).

·
Registered
"Shadowfax" 2021 Star White Select AWD
121 Posts
I scheduled my appointment at the dealer because I haven't received an update since I bought the car in January, in the week between scheduling and the appointment happening I got a slew of updates. So apparently make an appointment and all will be well.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a Premium RWD, ERB, delivered late July 2021. I have never had any update done by a dealer. All updates have been OTA. My BlueCruise updates were complete (V 2.8.2) June 2022.

Then on 8/4/2022, I got two updates that covered the HV Battery contactor recall. They were 22S41 & 22S29. The braking flutter was also corrected.

I had a couple margaritas last week, I chalk it up to that.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Hello, Mach-E forum contributors. Thanks for the input you provide that helps us stay informed about our Mach-Es and what Ford has planned for them.

My Mach-E was built on 15 Mar 21 and the last OTA update I received on 14 Jun 22 was 2.7.4, which followed several other OTAs in rapid succession over 3-4 weeks. Nothing since then. According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Power-Up_Version_History there appear to be 2 or 3 more updates before Blue Cruise is enable on my MME, one of which appears to take several hours to install/complete.

Should I schedule the remaining updates for installation by my dealer, or continue to be patient? I'm also concerned that I need the update for the HV connector issue, which may also take a lot of time to complete. Suggestions?
I think a bunch of people have gotten the battery ota in the last few days, Got mine yesterday. I'm just as happy to have ota take care of it , less time at the dealer the better

1 - 6 of 6 Posts