Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2021 Mach E
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Mach e Friday, love the look, feel and drive options. Fully expect glitches being first year.. no comment yet will see how Ford handles issues as they crop up, hope for the best, some posts sound pretty bad but I鈥檓 a sceptic and think they might mostly be Ford bashers馃槈

0150DB80-EE91-4CA5-9E53-49093C45F208.jpeg
0150DB80-EE91-4CA5-9E53-49093C45F208.jpeg

Registered
Got my Mach e Friday, love the look, feel and drive options. Fully expect glitches being first year.. no comment yet will see how Ford handles issues as they crop up, hope for the best, some posts sound pretty bad but I鈥檓 a sceptic and think they might mostly be Ford bashers馃槈

View attachment 6066 View attachment 6066 View attachment 6066
I can鈥檛 wait for mine. I also ordered mine in Black. Premium RWD ER. Love the look!

Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic

View attachment 6066 View attachment 6066 View attachment 6066
Aloha don.y, so did they let you keep the big red bow? The black MME looks so good! It took us about a month and a half, but only 2 visits to the dealership to get a few things fixed. The Phone as a Key was my main problem. The PaaK recall fixed that problem as well as the Synch 4 issues with connecting to Android Auto and greatly improved the B&O sound. Hopefully your dealership applied the recall prior to delivery. For me everything is working very well; I hope that you have the same results and can just enjoy your MME! CONGRATULATIONS!

Registered
I can't believe the dealer didn't check to see if any updates were available for your car prior to delivery I thought that was part of PDI? Surely this car needs the PAAK update.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts