Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some info if anyone knows. This could be hard to answer since not many have received their mach e yet but some of the testers might know. We take our small pet everywhere with us in a crate. I have had the rav4 hybrid so I can just leave the system on if we are in a restaurant or something. Usually no more than an hour or hour and a half. That car worked flawlessly but I sold it because I really want the mach e. But… does anyone know if there is a way to set up a type of pet mode like the Tesla or a work around. I had to use my mechanical key on the rav to lock and unlock but by doing that I could leave the climate system on and motor would come on once in awhile when it needed to charge. I really appreciate any help here. I know I will hear from the crowd that says how dangerous this is, but I have been doing it for 3 years with absolutely no problem. I darken the rear windows a lot and no one even sees that my pet is back there in the crate. Thanks

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Sharing this link to the other thread with more on how dog mode in the Mach-E could work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts