Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up mine this weekend. Love it so far. This is my first EV, so the driving experience took about a day to get used to.

I live in the Bay Area so EVs are nothing special, however my first experience with someone asking about the car was fun. Someone pulled up next to me and asked me was my car the new Mustang, and after I told them it was, they said "That is sooo coool!" When they pulled away, I saw they were driving a Tesla Model Y. I suspect they are having a little buyer's remorse right now.
1614024989372.png

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the color and are those stock wheels on the Premium or FE?
The color is infinite blue metallic. The wheels are stock, the black aluminum option. The model is a California RT 1.

When I ordered it I wasn't positive I wanted the black wheels but I am happy with the choice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The color is infinite blue metallic. The wheels are stock, the black aluminum option. The model is a California RT 1.

When I ordered it I wasn't positive I wanted the black wheels but I am happy with the choice.
That’s the color I ordered but the Premium did not have those wheels as an option. Looks amazing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts