66 Posts
Congrats! Love the color!
How does it handle in the snow?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats!

Looking good! Waiting for my Carbonized Gray. It should be here any day now...

Drive like there’s no tomorrow!
Not to get your hopes up, but the Ford delivery tracker estimated a 3/11 delivery. So mine came a bit early.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I hope so! It arrived at KC,MO on 2/18. I can’t see how it would take a full month to get to NJ.
Just out of curiosity, how did you find the arrival date in KC? On Ford’s tracker I just se that my MME has been shipped. And on the tracker for the truck delivery to the dealership it’s just listed as “Pending” with destination “null”.

I’m SO ready for mine to arrive 🙈😝😂

·
Super Moderator
2,262 Posts
Just out of curiosity, how did you find the arrival date in KC? On Ford’s tracker I just se that my MME has been shipped. And on the tracker for the truck delivery to the dealership it’s just listed as “Pending” with destination “null”.

I’m SO ready for mine to arrive 🙈😝😂

·
Super Moderator
2,262 Posts
Thanks. That’s the one I’m using as well. The one that says “Pending” with destination “null”.
oh well... a month more or less... 🙈😂
It took 16 days after ‘shipped’ status from Ford, to Pals site changing from NULL to delivered to KC. Pals never went to in-transit.

·
Registered
215 Posts
It took 16 days after ‘shipped’ status from Ford, to Pals site changing from NULL to delivered to KC. Pals never went to in-transit.
How long was it from “In Production Date” to built and how long from built to shipped? I have been In production on the Ford Tracker for since Jan 28 (27 days) and no confirmation about being built.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How long was it from “In Production Date” to built and how long from built to shipped? I have been In production on the Ford Tracker for since Jan 28 (27 days) and no confirmation about being built.
Build week 1/11
Built date 1/29 (date I got Ford email)
Shipped date 1/29
Delivered date 2/19

1 - 15 of 15 Posts