Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed my order today!

I placed my order today and I couldn’t be more excited. Thank you to all of you for sharing your awesome pictures as you’ve seen the demos.

So....ordering a premium at this point, how long do ya’ll think I’ll need to wait? Am I looking into mid to late next year? How much of next year’s production runs are already spoken for.

Any perspective for those of you who are closely following this, would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
Placed my order today!

I placed my order today and I couldn’t be more excited. Thank you to all of you for sharing your awesome pictures as you’ve seen the demos.

So....ordering a premium at this point, how long do ya’ll think I’ll need to wait? Am I looking into mid to late next year? How much of next year’s production runs are already spoken for.

Any perspective for those of you who are closely following this, would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Welcome to the Club!

Did you have a reservation first? That will make a big difference in the timing of delivery.

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
The reservation was made today.
It may be a while. It all depends on how production ramps up. The people getting scheduled now are mostly those who initially reserved November 2019 (and a few that ordered the First Edition afterwards). It will be easier to determine once we get to February.

You will have the opportunity to test-drive, see professional reviews, and read about first-hand experiences here while you wait!

what do you drive now?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An 11 year old Mazda 3. I’m looking forward to getting rid of it, but it drives great and doesn’t have any issues. I’ll probably save it for my daughter to drive when she turns 16.

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
An 11 year old Mazda 3. I’m looking forward to getting rid of it, but it drives great and doesn’t have any issues. I’ll probably save it for my daughter to drive when she turns 16.
She will probably try to talk you into giving her the slightly used Mustang Mach-E :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations @Choch83! Welcome to the forum! What sold you on ordering the Mach-E?
I've been looking at getting an EV for a while and didn't really like the look and value package of anything on the market. I started just looking at luxury sport sedans, since I couldn't find an EV I liked and I don't trust Tesla's quality control. I didn't discover the Mach E until a few weeks ago, but it was exactly what I was looking for. I love the style, that it sits lower, the extra space for my kids that becoming teenager's, the next generation features, etc. I ticked all of the boxes I was looking for including coming from a manufacturer that I trust.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts