Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Paid MSRP at Dealership?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
286 Posts
I checked MSRP, but actually it would have been less with the X Plan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wouldn’t qualify for the X plan, but I feel extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to purchase this vehicle off the lot at MSRP and enjoy it for five months now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I paid MSRP for my CR1 MME but took less than I'd hoped for on my trade in so the dealership made out anyway.

·
Registered
2021 Ford MME CR1
1 Posts
Ford of Kirkland had an “adjusted market value” increasing the MME CR1 by 10k. Due to lack of supply they didn’t want to budge on price. I was interested in getting the vehicle sooner rather than later and I got what I wanted from a trade in (6.8k on a 2013 Ford Focus). The dealership definitely made out.

I LOVE the MME!

·
Super Moderator
2,894 Posts
I had an early reservation in Dec 2019, converted to an order June 2020, received my MMe4X March 2021 (16 months total). It was totally worth the wait. My dealer honored his accepted price, plus I had the x-plan.

He did make a few extra bucks on the trade because the used car market took-off a month later.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I wouldn’t qualify for the X plan, but I feel extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to purchase this vehicle off the lot at MSRP and enjoy it for five months now.
Sign up for "mustang club of america" for $30. You'll qualify then. It saved me thousands off MSRP.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Sign up for "mustang club of america" for $30. You'll qualify then. It saved me thousands off MSRP.
xplan gives you about $800 off msrp, and then it also caps doc fees to less than $100 which is a potential big savings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts