Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitely the best look yet at these things.

I believe they project down from the mirrors. I saw some earlier pics of these, but this one shows just how crystal clear the logo is. Looks fantastic! And looks fitting of an EV too!

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
Definitely the best look yet at these things.

I believe they project down from the mirrors. I saw some earlier pics of these, but this one shows just how crystal clear the logo is. Looks fantastic! And looks fitting of an EV too!

View attachment 3469
A horse puddle-lamp does in-fact project down from the bottom of the mirror. The one I saw was an all-white light, no blue highlights.
To me, this picture looks like its photoshopped to enhance the brightness of the puddle.

·
Registered
886 Posts
A horse puddle-lamp does in-fact project down from the bottom of the mirror. The one I saw was an all-white light, no blue highlights.
To me, this picture looks like its photoshopped to enhance the brightness of the puddle.
Thanks for pointing that out. It does seem a bit artificial.
Is it at least bright enough in person to help see what we might be stepping on when getting out in dark areas? In the photo it seems to be in a well lit garage.

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out. It does seem a bit artificial.
Is it at least bright enough in person to help see what we might be stepping on when getting out in dark areas? In the photo it seems to be in a well lit garage.
it was never truly dark enough for me to tell how much illumination happens. It should be bright enough, or else it kinda defeats the purpose.

·
Registered
MME Premium extended range AWD
38 Posts
The stang projection is super cool. It will bring a smile to my face when walking into dark garage. Does anyone have any other pics?

·
Registered
561 Posts
It's been on the other Mustangs for a while now. Super cool is the Cobra projector puddle lamps. I wonder if we can get aftermarket ones for an added personal touch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts