Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So this came up while my wife was sitting in the Rite-Aid parking lot.. apparently the dashboard lit up and gave the ominous "Park and exit the vehicle immediately" message (paraphrasing, I didn't see it) so she did but it allowed her to start it again, and she deposited it directly at the dealership. And I checked the app again, and... No fault. I'm guessing that if it's anything like cars of the last 20 years it keeps records of past codes, but seriously, what the frig.

The treacherous bleach blonde behind the service counter was quick to point out to my poor wife that it was because the car was exactly a year and a day old and that it was going to cost $200 to rotate and balance the wheels. I wasn't in a polite mood and the car is in service now, wheels untouched.

So what the devil? I'll follow up soon, but a quick Google search has "Litigation" in the first result, which is useless. I want the car back if it's safe and the error explained properly and honestly. Or the stupid contactor replaced ASAP. So I'll follow up with what I hear, but in the meantime, serious, what's up with this?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts