Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

Pre-collision assist alert Light?

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Carlos E Arguello 
#1 ·
The Pre-collision assist deactivation light appeared on the dash. I checked the front sensors to make sure they were clear. Any suggestions on how to reset or does it require a trip to the dealer?
Thank you

#8 ·
Do you have a reference you could supply? I just picked up my car yesterday from my 5th trip to the dealership, Ford was involved from a refereal from Ford on this forum, and they only did software updates, no cable replacement. Hopefully the problem doesn't resurface but if it does I would like to have the reference to supply to the dealership and the person at Ford I am dealing with. Thanks.

#12 ·
The dealer is replacing the coax cable and possibly the camera. They have had my car for 3 weeks awaiting parts. SO frustrating as they only have one E certified technician. I had to escalate to get the part quicker. Fortunately I have been traveling and not need a car but I cannot imagine a month with no car awaiting a part. Cross fingers this solves the problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.