The primary reason I committed to the First Edition was that I thought it might be a "collectable". Having the first MachE was never important.Full list of differences
Definitely not worth the $3600 difference in my opinion. But I was committed to FE from the beginning, Premium was never even an option. For me I look at it as I just saved $1000.
- Color matched wheel arches
- Color matched mirror caps
- First Edition kick plates
- Red painted brake calibers front and back,
- Metal pedal covers
- Contrast stitching on the seats
- Delivery probably in 2020
From what I have learned since November of 2019, that is in error. I have since realized, for example early editions of the Model S and all other BEV, with new models having longer range and faster charging times coming on the market the older models have depreciated in value.
None have become a "collectable".