Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
First Edition Mach-E, Carbonized Grey #10004515, GT Mach-E, White # 10006557
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Has anyone seen the price reductions (that were announced on 30th of September) reflected on their orders when viewing your profile on line at ford.com? My price has not changed.
I check my order status about 3x/day to see if it is in production yet. So excited! Can’t wait!!! (Ordered the First Edition in Carbonized Grey; order # in the 10004xxx range)
The only thing that changed on my on line “reservations & orders” after the price reductions were announced was that the photo of the car disappeared on my first edition. (I also ordered a GT, but they haven’t taken the official ‘orders’ for the GT yet. That phots is still next to my order)
When I called my dealership, they said they were getting training in the next couple of weeks and they’d look into it after their training.

·
Super Moderator
1,155 Posts
Hi! Has anyone seen the price reductions (that were announced on 30th of September) reflected on their orders when viewing your profile on line at ford.com? My price has not changed.
I check my order status about 3x/day to see if it is in production yet. So excited! Can’t wait!!! (Ordered the First Edition in Carbonized Grey; order # in the 10004xxx range)
The only thing that changed on my on line “reservations & orders” after the price reductions were announced was that the photo of the car disappeared on my first edition. (I also ordered a GT, but they haven’t taken the official ‘orders’ for the GT yet. That phots is still next to my order)
When I called my dealership, they said they were getting training in the next couple of weeks and they’d look into it after their training.
Welcome to the Club, @KCC12

Thy logging in using this link. Hopefully, your order will be correct:

If not, give a call to Ford Marketing at: 1-800-334-4375.
Listen to the menu, there was an option for MMe and/or online orders. If not, just ask the operator.

best of luck!

·
Registered
562 Posts
They've stated that you will get the lower price at purchase time; the ordering system has the price in it from when you ordered - which is of course not correct now.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
678 Posts
They've stated that you will get the lower price at purchase time; the ordering system has the price in it from when you ordered - which is of course not correct now.

I have ordered a First Edition in Rapid Red, $400 extra. My MSRP including destination has been updated from $60,800 to $59,800 which reflects the $1,000 price reduction.

However, I am only showing "placed order": In production is still "blank": So either my delivery has not been updated or my FE is not yet in production.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts