Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,221 Posts
You're missing a lot.
K3SPremium AWD for First Edition (requires 301A)$52,700
301A was last listed as $6,600 unless that has come down since 6/22.
That still makes the FE $59,300.

Here's the price list that came out 22 June:

·
Super Moderator
1,918 Posts

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,185 Posts
Yup. Reduced prices for US customers are already visible at ford.com, in your existing orders and reservations, and on the Ford partners web site.
Cannot sign in at Ford.com. I guess web site is temporarily down. Can you post what you found?

I have posted that before the First Edition arrives Ford to match Tesla and others would either:

• Reduce the price
  • Give incentives
  • Have a manufacturer's supported lease plan: high residual and low MF
  • Offer attractive financing terms
I guess at Ford with regards to the MME, reality is finally settling in!

Here is from the article:

"Ford confirmed Tuesday that it is reducing the prices on the Mustang Mach-E First Edition and entry-level Select trim by $1,000, the Premium by $3,000, and the California Route 1 version by $2,000. The GT price remains unchanged. "

I believe this makes the difference between the First Edition and the Premium LR AWD more than $4,000.

see:Ford Mustang Mach-E electric SUV prices have been cut by up to $3,000 before arrival.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Crazy long day for me, so sorry for delayed response. I think you all got caught up on these changes in another posting. And emails went out from Ford, too. So yeah it's official, lower prices for every U.S. customer except GT (for now).

Rumor from the other Mach-E forum is that additional finance related announcements are forthcoming. No further detail provided on what that might be. My guess is the leasing though, or maybe some change to Ford Options.

I'm unlikely to do either, so I personally hope for something like 0% interest loans, but I'm cool with whatever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts