Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
1,270 Posts
Exactly the same for me. Apparently there’s a small delay. I wonder how long it takes them to ship it to WI. Probably 8 weeks or so.

I’m also curious to the see the lease options in WI, as I’ve heard it’s really bad. I’d hate to go for a Tesla Y, But if it’s really $200+/month for the MME, it’s just not worth it.
I really don't understand what Ford is trying to accomplish. The Ford Option where it's available is only applicable to the Mach E. They offer a lease in those areas not eligible for the Option Plan at a rate that would be laughable if it wasn't so non competitive. It seems to me that many on this forum and I would think elsewhere are willing to be at the leading edge of Ford's move into the BEV market at a somewhat premium price point and yet from my perspective Ford has done little to make this a pleasant 'buying' experience. Big hoopla in Nov. 2019 with reservations that have since come to mean little when it comes down to production. A convoluted online process that took me 10 days to switch to a new dealer, emails that show up changing production dates with no explanation as to why. MMe deliveries that seem to focus on location vs time in the queue. The FEs are more limited editions in that they are not the first vehicles to be produced or delivered. Unfortunately there is nothing else currently on the 'street' that I want so I'm staying with the Mach-E but even though this will be my ninth Ford product as well as being a stockholder if I could find anything else that was comparable I would walk. As I said I just don't get what Ford is trying to accomplish and they've been silent. Hopefully my rant will keep me going until the week of 21 February unless they send me another sorry we're changing your production email.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The lease terms in Las Vegas which is in the Phoenix, AZ Region are a disaster. The entry lease rate is 5% going to 11% depending I guess on credit score. I didn't even ask about residual.
I hope that Ford isn't pushing back build dates again since mine was pushed from 7 Feb. to 21 Feb. several weeks ago.
The delays and lack of a decent value lease is really starting to turn me off of the MME. With so many BEV vehicles due to market in the next 12 months I'm not seeing much of an incentive to make this purchase when I'll have so much to choose from in the coming months. (Forget Tesla - I mean everyone else)
Ford, if you're listening, some of us are waining.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
1,270 Posts
The delays and lack of a decent value lease is really starting to turn me off of the MME. With so many BEV vehicles due to market in the next 12 months I'm not seeing much of an incentive to make this purchase when I'll have so much to choose from in the coming months. (Forget Tesla - I mean everyone else)
Ford, if you're listening, some of us are waining.
I understand completely but as of now there isn't anything else out there with the same features that I like and at my price point.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My build week was originally 1/17, moved to 1/10 (no notification, just saw this in the system). In now says my car is being built and a window sticker is available.

It almost feels real.
Don't get too excited. My build week was 12/20 and there have been no subsequent updates. MME Premium AWD Extended range

·
Registered
24 Posts
Don't get too excited. My build week was 12/20 and there have been no subsequent updates. MME Premium AWD Extended range
Thats annoying for you. Do you have the VIN? You could try to look it up at the company the ships them for Ford. This link was shared in another thread.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thats annoying for you. Do you have the VIN? You could try to look it up at the company the ships them for Ford. This link was shared in another thread.
Thanks for the link. Ford still hasn't updated the inventory system. Using the PALSAPP serach on the VIN i see that;
Orgin = New Castle DE;
Destination = - ;
Destination Name = Null ;
Fright Bill is populated ;
Status = Pending
I'm a patient person by nature but the lack of information from Ford is starting to grind my gears a bit.

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
208 Posts
I'm a patient person by nature but the lack of information from Ford is starting to grind my gears a bit.
Ford could really build a much better customer relationship by just communicating. Opportunity lost.

181 - 189 of 189 Posts