Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

161 - 180 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
1,269 Posts
I was doing my daily check of my MMe order on the Ford site and under Reservations and Orders on the page showing the production week the vehicle is listed as a 2021.0 MUSTANG MACH E. I don't recall seeing this method of dating prior to today. Anyone have insight, did I just not notice this or is Ford planning on doing something similar to software numbering eg. SYNC 3.0 3.1 etc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got confirmation today that My MME4X has been built but is waiting for OKTB. I an still hoping for delivery before Christmas, but I think I am optimistic.
Same answer from my dealer and since we are both in QC, I’m guessing ours car will be travel budies

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
I was doing my daily check of my MMe order on the Ford site and under Reservations and Orders on the page showing the production week the vehicle is listed as a 2021.0 MUSTANG MACH E. I don't recall seeing this method of dating prior to today. Anyone have insight, did I just not notice this or is Ford planning on doing something similar to software numbering eg. SYNC 3.0 3.1 etc.
This reminds me of the old half-year models. Like the original Mustang was a 1964.5

·
Registered
2009 Ford Focus. Hopefully soon 2021 Premium Mach E RWD ER
44 Posts
It would be nice to know those of us still in the queue, when we can even get an ETA For being scheduled.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
It would be nice to know those of us still in the queue, when we can even get an ETA For being scheduled.
After a couple of weeks with the line running we may be able to get a better estimate of the line rate -- also if a C shift has been added.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi All

On ford.com I had a build date that said "The week of 1/18" - Now it just says "The week of " - looks like a delay?

Also, my dealer's car (we're in WI) should originally have been delivered at the end of November, then at the end of December, and it's still not here...

Does anyone know what's happening with the production/distribution? Ford can't help when you call them...

Are the coasts being prioritised? or is everything just covid-delayed?

Also reading about cars being sent to Europe instead of the US due to higher demand? Wouldn't that require re-config of the cars (or a change in the production line) as the european models have a different charging module... I'm confused ;)

Stay safe everybody and happy new year!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi All

On ford.com I had a build date that said "The week of 1/18" - Now it just says "The week of " - looks like a delay?
Try viewing with Chrome browser. I get the same blank if I view with either Firefox or Safari. If that does not work then ?? Mine went blank a few weeks ago but with Chrome it say wk of 1/17. Sometimes I think the Midwest is being ignored. No dealer cars here either. It is probably just severe logistics problems getting enough rail transport carriers.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Try viewing with Chrome browser. I get the same blank if I view with either Firefox or Safari. If that does not work then ?? Mine went blank a few weeks ago but with Chrome it say wk of 1/17. Sometimes I think the Midwest is being ignored. No dealer cars here either. It is probably just severe logistics problems getting enough rail transport carriers.
I still show 21 Feb as my build week which is one year to the day that I reserved the MMe. Las Vegas, NV.

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
My build week was originally 1/17, moved to 1/10 (no notification, just saw this in the system). In now says my car is being built and a window sticker is available.

It almost feels real.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Hi All

Also, my dealer's car (we're in WI) should originally have been delivered at the end of November, then at the end of December, and it's still not here...

Does anyone know what's happening with the production/distribution? Ford can't help when you call them...

Are the coasts being prioritised? or is everything just covid-delayed?

Also reading about cars being sent to Europe instead of the US due to higher demand? Wouldn't that require re-config of the cars (or a change in the production line) as the european models have a different charging module... I'm confused ;)

Stay safe everybody and happy new year!
They are prioritizing getting the most cars delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks - I had to download Chrom first, but that worked: A build-date came up: Week of 1/17 which is "funny" 'cause the email I originally received said Week of 1/18 - Maybe they've started working Sundays too?

Strangely Ford had no build date on my car, when I spoke with them earlier today...

They are prioritizing getting the most cars delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible.
I'm sure they are ... I just don't understand why the dealers in the midwest have to be neglected ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
Thanks - I had to download Chrom first, but that worked: A build-date came up: Week of 1/17 which is "funny" 'cause the email I originally received said Week of 1/18 - Maybe they've started working Sundays too?

Strangely Ford had no build date on my car, when I spoke with them earlier today...

I'm sure they are ... I just don't understand why the dealers in the midwest have to be neglected ;)
Check on Friday. If you have a window sticker available, you should be on schedule.

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
208 Posts
Check on Friday. If you have a window sticker available, you should be on schedule.
I will be sure to check on Friday. Currently my window sticker changed from an ETA of February to 1990-01-01. I looked in the garage, it's not there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My build week was listed as 1/17. Got an email from Ford today saying it moved to 1/24.
Has anyone heard of any decent lease terms for these new cars? Did I miss a thread discussing this?

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
My build week was listed as 1/17. Got an email from Ford today saying it moved to 1/24.
Has anyone heard of any decent lease terms for these new cars? Did I miss a thread discussing this?
The lease terms in Las Vegas which is in the Phoenix, AZ Region are a disaster. The entry lease rate is 5% going to 11% depending I guess on credit score. I didn't even ask about residual.
I hope that Ford isn't pushing back build dates again since mine was pushed from 7 Feb. to 21 Feb. several weeks ago.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Exactly the same for me. Apparently there’s a small delay. I wonder how long it takes them to ship it to WI. Probably 8 weeks or so.

I’m also curious to the see the lease options in WI, as I’ve heard it’s really bad. I’d hate to go for a Tesla Y, But if it’s really $200+/month for the MME, it’s just not worth it.

161 - 180 of 189 Posts