Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My profile keeps reseting to guest between drives....must manual set it back to my profile every time....any suggestions..... I tried deleting it and setting it up again...same result

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mine started doing this as well after a recent update. It’s not no all the time but I notice it because my seat doesn’t move forward.

I did figure out a quick way to change profiles. If you push the seat memory button on the door, it actually sets the Sync 4 profile as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine started doing this as well after a recent update. It’s not no all the time but I notice it because my seat doesn’t move forward.

I did figure out a quick way to change profiles. If you push the seat memory button on the door, it actually sets the Sync 4 profile as well.
Thanks for the tip…I give it a try next time

·
Registered
2 Posts
This has been happening with my 22 Route1 Extendo. I'm not sure what causes it, but seat memory buttons and UI profile selection doesn't correct it. Only thing I've seen getting the profiles back to working is turning the car off for a while and then turning it back on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the same problem that has been happening for months. It seems to happen every time there is a software update. It is really frustrating. It has also affected the auto seat position too. I usually play with the software app in the car. I have not talked to the dealer about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts