Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021 ME FE Grabber Blue
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
There is Public Charging and Find a Dealer. No other options. I'll remove the Ford Pass app and try reinstalling. Thanks.
Reinstalling Ford Pass did not help. Mysteriously, without doing anything, the profile picture changed today. Now if I can only get PAAK to work!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Reinstalling Ford Pass did not help. Mysteriously, without doing anything, the profile picture changed today. Now if I can only get PAAK to work!!!
Glad the profile works. Good luck with PAAK. You know about SSM 49730? Some people said it made a huge difference with PAAK.

·
Super Moderator
2,794 Posts
My profile synced four days after i tried multiple times to do do.
I think my initial mistake was creating a profile on the big screen with the same name. Once I removed that profile, the one with the profile photo showed up two days later.
Who knows, but adding a photo shouldn’t be so complicated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What is PAAK? I'm also having trouble with the profile photo but will try again by deleting my current contact and resetting it back up as recommended.

·
Registered
2021 ME FE Grabber Blue
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
What is PAAK? I'm also having trouble with the profile photo but will try again by deleting my current contact and resetting it back up as recommended.
PAAK is phone as a key. Ford only gives us one FOB. Your cellphone can be set up as a second key. Very buggy up to now.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts