·
Administrator
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2021 MME CA Route 1
28 Posts
We’d been thinking about a Mach-E vs Model Y for a while now and while at the dealership last week to change some things on my Bronco order drove their mannequin Mach-E. Loved it. They had an incoming CA Route 1 that was bailed on by the reservation holder so...we picked it up yesterday!

·
Registered
12 Posts
We’d been thinking about a Mach-E vs Model Y for a while now and while at the dealership last week to change some things on my Bronco order drove their mannequin Mach-E. Loved it. They had an incoming CA Route 1 that was bailed on by the reservation holder so...we picked it up yesterday!

View attachment 4691

we are officially a Mustang only family

·
Registered
864 Posts

View attachment 4691
Congrats and welcome to the forum too!

If you haven't already, add your info to the owner's registry

·
Registered
Loving My First Edition MME in Rapid Red!!
142 Posts
I washed, microfibered and applied a light coat of The Last Coat Ceramic Coating. I've rinsed road grime off it a few times and today it's raining and the water is beading beautifully. I haven't put anything on the interior yet but I can see the door panels will need something soon.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts