Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mach E Premium 4x
336 Posts
Road trip in Southern Alberta. I found that the Flo charger network has set up chargers in many convenient locations. Warning, the chargers work best with a Flo card. You can purchase charging on their website by entering the charger ID, but cell service is iffy in a lot of these remote locations. If you don't have a cell connection or a card, you're out of luck.

·
Super Moderator
2,997 Posts
Road trip in Southern Alberta. I found that the Flo charger network has set up chargers in many convenient locations. Warning, the chargers work best with a Flo card. You can purchase charging on their website by entering the charger ID, but cell service is iffy in a lot of these remote locations. If you don't have a cell connection or a card, you're out of luck.

View attachment 4838
View attachment 4839
View attachment 4840
View attachment 4842
Excellent photos!

·
Registered
405 Posts
I was planning to take my MME out for some pictures with the "big camera" but someone cranked their door into the side of it on day six of ownership. Luckily I already have an appointment with the body shop for a pre-delivery scratch.

·
Super Moderator
2,997 Posts
I was planning to take my MME out for some pictures with the "big camera" but someone cranked their door into the side of it on day six of ownership. Luckily I already have an appointment with the body shop for a pre-delivery scratch.
A new car owners worst nightmare...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Looks outstanding, I've got a RRM premium on order. And powdercoating wheels is top on the list. I wish a company would come up with powder coating calipers on a core return setup, so you pay a deposit and they send you the powder coated calipers in color wanted, then you can return your cores as a swap and get the deposit returned.

·
Registered
2021 Mach E Premium 4x
336 Posts
Looks outstanding, I've got a RRM premium on order. And powdercoating wheels is top on the list. I wish a company would come up with powder coating calipers on a core return setup, so you pay a deposit and they send you the powder coated calipers in color wanted, then you can return your cores as a swap and get the deposit returned.
Are you doing a matching red or a contrasting color?

·
Registered
405 Posts
A new car owners worst nightmare...
Dealer's body shop pulled the dent out, looks great. Somehow the jerk who hurt my baby managed to fling their door hard enough to leave an inch-square dent without seriously damaging the paint (probably one of those people who have door guards). Hopefully soon I can find time to get to a good location for high-quality pics.

·
Registered
156 Posts

Washed it yesterday and put on Turtle Wax ceramic spray. I bought Avalon King Armor Shield IX but it was sunny and a little windy and I didn't have a lot of time to polish and do the rest. I'm thinking I might take it to get the ceramic coating professionally done as they probably can do the color correction better than I can.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Dealer's body shop pulled the dent out, looks great. Somehow the jerk who hurt my baby managed to fling their door hard enough to leave an inch-square dent without seriously damaging the paint (probably one of those people who have door guards). Hopefully soon I can find time to get to a good location for high-quality pics.
I got a dent in the Driver's door when I opened it into a charging station pole I didn't know was there. I can't believe they put a pole so close to where you need to park and have to open your door. I was able to work at removing is using a dent removal tool and it worked pretty well but did take a few tries and now I can hardly see it. I'm lucky the paint was not damanged by the dent or the repair! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0784S9KPD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Super Moderator
2,997 Posts
I got a dent in the Driver's door when I opened it into a charging station pole I didn't know was there. I can't believe they put a pole so close to where you need to park and have to open your door. I was able to work at removing is using a dent removal tool and it worked pretty well but did take a few tries and now I can hardly see it. I'm lucky the paint was not damanged by the dent or the repair! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0784S9KPD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Ouch, I hate when that happens!

I’m happy you were able to ‘un-dent’ your door. I hope I never have the reason to try it myself.

·
Registered
405 Posts
...and this reminds me that I still haven't done pics. I've finally had some time but The Pollening is happening around here and my car is covered in a film of yellow dust five minutes after I wash it.

·
Registered
2021 Mustang Mach-e AWD extended range space white
27 Posts
Those solar panels on the garage must help charge those beautiful cars.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts