Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Columbus GA, came in a week early yesterday, picked up this AM.

·
Registered
2021 MME, FE, 4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic
271 Posts
Along the Tanana River in Central Alaska.
View attachment 5960
Aloha Bandit, beautiful car and beautiful view. It has to be so much fun to go on long rides with that view! Now that it's summer, how is your range? I charged to 100% yesterday and got 326 miles ( Unbridled mode) on the GOM; real range is only a few miles less.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm a bit heavy-footed with the accelerator so I'm not quite up to spec. This summer I've been getting around 250-260 miles at 100% charge. We have zero public chargers here in AK, at least outside Anchorage, so all trips are out and backs. The last out and back got Mike-E back home with 2% battery and 7 miles of range remaining.

The state is in the process of taking bids for a fast charger network between Anchorage and Fairbanks so that gap should be closed by the end of 2022. The Canadians are doing a good job of putting in fast chargers thru the Yukon territory, so hopefully in a few years it will be possible to at least drive from anywhere on the Alaska road network, thru NW Canada, to the Alaska Ferry terminal at Haines (and on to Seattle by the ferry).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got the PPF, grill wrapping and tint done over the weekend. I like the matte black for the "grill" and lower airdam. Just my preference. Here are some pictures. PDX Wraps in Oregon did a great job!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love my MME Premium Standard Range in rapid red. She looks so hot... I did a 2 bucket wash and applied a hybrid ceramic wax after the first week, so far that has been working for me. Had it about a month, hit it with the pressure washer on weekends, looks as good as the day I brought her home.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts