Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was chatting with ford and they told me I was missing 3 recalls, the window the roof and now this third one. Anyone know about it? When I go to the recalls site and use my vin it does not show up

·
Registered
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
54 Posts
Everyone knows about it. It just came out, won't be on the Ford.com site, FordPass app for day(s)? Give it time. There is no fix yet, expected software update OTA in July.

·
Registered
2021 Mach-E Select AWD | Iconic Silver
79 Posts
I was chatting with ford and they told me I was missing 3 recalls, the window the roof and now this third one. Anyone know about it? When I go to the recalls site and use my vin it does not show up
This recall is a big one that folks have been anticipating for awhile due to reports of the car "bricking" over the last 6 months. There are posts from people who got a "Stop Safely Now" alert on their car or the car just did not start. There's a junction box (HVBJB) that breaks under high heat/stress conditions, it's right beside the big battery.

Here at the MachE Club it has less information about it, this place has been very quiet, but over at the Mach-E Forum it's been a big deal for months. Learn a bunch from this one post here -> mache[forum].com

Edit: Attempted to tweak link to avoid automatic bot converting it to this club. Did not work. Only way was using brackets. Interesting.

·
Registered
226 Posts
This recall is a big one that folks have been anticipating for awhile due to reports of the car "bricking" over the last 6 months. There are posts from people who got a "Stop Safely Now" alert on their car or the car just did not start. There's a junction box (HVBJB) that breaks under high heat/stress conditions, it's right beside the big battery.

Here at the MachE Club it has less information about it, this place has been very quiet, but over at the Mach-E Forum it's been a big deal for months. Learn a bunch from this one post here -> https://www.macheclub.com/site/thre...ers-biggest-fear-facts-and-info-thread.18143/
As always with this macheclub.com site, Mach-E Club stupidly will NOT allow you to link to the macheforum site...they substitute "macheclub" for the other site's name automatically. The last time I pointed this out, Mach-E Club banned me from macheclub.com for a few days...but who cares?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
it might show up on the NHTSA site, mine does, but not on the ford site. Recalls | NHTSA

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
As always with this macheclub.com site, Mach-E Club stupidly will NOT allow you to link to the macheforum site...they substitute "macheclub" for the other site's name automatically. The last time I pointed this out, Mach-E Club banned me from macheclub.com for a few days...but who cares?
yeah that's always been one big lame aspect to hear, It's like they think not being able to link to the other forum will keep people from finding out the other forum exists.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts