Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 mme GT that had the recall for the high voltage stuff that was supposed to have OTA by mid July, with the recent ford power up 3.1.1 for Alexa (hah) it went away and now when I look up my vin it says there’s no recalls for my vehicle on the app or the ford website and I was scheduled to take it into the dealer for a third time(previous two appointments were blamed on ford servers so I was sent home with it being incomplete) has anyone else noticed this or has recommendations? My entire experience with the two ford dealerships in WA that I’ve been to have been extremely disappointing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mine blew up a couple weeks ago after two failed dealer trips (two different dealers) and a case with Ford. Now crickets.. Maybe we're better off, who knows...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lucky I’m currently at the dealer having it installed since they can still see it as needing done, which ford servers themselves were down 7-27 to 7-29 causing me to have to reschedule another trip (which I’m doing today) just fords systems not talking to each other properly, hopefully these things are ironed out sooner then later, sorry about your car :( it’s been a riot to drive in the month that I’ve had it I put over 4K miles on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts