Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do not have your children or grand children ride in your mach e until the recall is complete. We just took out the child's seats and put them back in our Kia. Ford letters will be going out Jan 3. We had a merc Milan we Tamara air bag recall which took a year to replace. Luckily at first it was only the front passenger. After that repair it was also the drivers. Believe Ford knew it was both but didn't want to give a mandated rental to us for a year. Shame on them! We have a classic jeep always ready for the winter and a Kia optima as over 100k and never needed any repairs except 6 recalls, what a pain.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My pain is my Mach-E was built 10/15, shipped 10/19, and due 11/21-11/27. Here we are, 2 months later, and it's still sitting in the same rail yard, 29 miles from my dealer, and on 'quality hold.' It's now supposedly due 1/3 - 1/9, but with dealers not even being able to order parts for the recall until 1/3, there's simply no way I'll be taking delivery by 1/9.

·
Registered
Grabber Blue GT w/Pano Roof. Reserved March 2021, Ordered April 2021, Still Waiting.....
267 Posts
My pain is my Mach-E was built 10/15, shipped 10/19, and due 11/21-11/27. Here we are, 2 months later, and it's still sitting in the same rail yard, 29 miles from my dealer, and on 'quality hold.' It's now supposedly due 1/3 - 1/9, but with dealers not even being able to order parts for the recall until 1/3, there's simply no way I'll be taking delivery by 1/9.
Make some room in your boat, I'm jumping in.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealers now have list of mach e that are recalled which only 791 are affected. Our GTPE was ok.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine was delivered 5 Jan and they completed the seat belt recall the following day. Took ownership the 8th. Might want to call and make sure they have the part in stoc that way they can fix it the day your car is delivered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts