Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this e-mail from Ford

Fantastic news! Your 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition has been built – which means it won’t be long before you’re able to experience the thrill of driving!

Our current estimate for delivery to Vista Ford is between February 1 2021 and February 7 2021.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Fantastic news! Your 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition has been built – which means it won’t be long before you’re able to experience the thrill of driving!

Our current estimate for delivery to Vista Ford is between February 1 2021 and February 7 2021.
Awesome!

When did you place your order?

·
Registered
21 Posts

That’s awesome. When was your scheduled build date?

·
Registered
34 Posts

My First Edition was ordered in June and built week of 12/7. I have the VIN and window sticker image. No follow-up from Ford on delivery. I guess the word 'First' doesn't mean first to get one.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
1,190 Posts
My First Edition was ordered in June and built week of 12/7. I have the VIN and window sticker image. No follow-up from Ford on delivery. I guess the word 'First' doesn't mean first to get one.
Nope! Should have been labeled "Special Edition".

I have one on order and I am very unhappy to say the least and the price differential of $3,600 vs. Premium AWD LR makes no sense.

Let's see if there are incentives for the Frist Edition to make the price more "palatable"!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Premium was originally scheduled to be built the week of 11/30. Today I finally got notification it's been built and delivery is estimated as Jan 30-Feb 5 to Santa Clara, CA. Frontier Ford

Wish I was more excited by this news, but I'm mostly just angry they fell short after promising delivery in 2020. Tack on another year before I get to see my money come back to me by way of the tax rebate

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Premium was originally scheduled to be built the week of 11/30. Today I finally got notification it's been built and delivery is estimated as Jan 30-Feb 5 to Santa Clara, CA. Frontier Ford

Wish I was more excited by this news, but I'm mostly just angry they fell short after promising delivery in 2020. Tack on another year before I get to see my money come back to me by way of the tax rebate
Just change your deductions for 2021 and have less withheld!

·
Registered
34 Posts

I just received my email from Ford. Delivery mid February to Newins in Bay Shore, NY. I am excited since waiting well over a year but after paying top dollar for a First Edition getting my car two and a half months into the model year is unacceptable. It's already depreciated and I haven't even sat in it. After that being said I'll just suck it up and enjoy my new Mach E.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I just received my email from Ford. Delivery mid February to Newins in Bay Shore, NY. I am excited since waiting well over a year but after paying top dollar for a First Edition getting my car two and a half months into the model year is unacceptable. It's already depreciated and I haven't even sat in it. After that being said I'll just suck it up and enjoy my new Mach E.
My production date was December 5.

Just received notification that my car has been built and that delivery to Biener Ford in Great Neck, NY is February 15.

Mine is also a First Edition, Rapid Red.

When I went to financing options, this the message I received:

"Sometimes things just
don't go as planned.
Please try the home page or select
one of the links below"​

For my to take possession, Ford now has 6 weeks to come up with a competitive lease

·
Registered
8 Posts

Just received notification that my car has been built and that delivery to Biener Ford in Great Neck, NY is February 15.

When I went to financing options, this the message I received:

"Sometimes things just

don't go as planned.

Please try the home page or select

one of the links below"

For my to take possession, Ford now has 6 weeks to come up with a competitive lease

View attachment 3532
I have a production date of 12-21-20. Today is new years eve and I don't have a "Built" notification yet. It takes a little over 24 hours to build one! Then we all wait 6 weeks for it to deliver? This is horrible. Someone else wrote about availability being in 2020. That's why I ordered a Premium so I could take the tax credit for 2020 taxes. Very dissapointed

·
Registered
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-e FE Grabber Blue
6 Posts
I have the specific number of the train car mine is sitting on in Mexico but delivery ETA to LA is Jan 30th. I don't know if they're still loading the train, if it has a lot of stops, or if it is just really slow.

·
Super Moderator
1,923 Posts
There is still ‘that-which-shall-not-be-named’ slowing manufacturing and transport down...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I have a production date of 12-21-20. Today is new years eve and I don't have a "Built" notification yet. It takes a little over 24 hours to build one! Then we all wait 6 weeks for it to deliver? This is horrible. Someone else wrote about availability being in 2020. That's why I ordered a Premium so I could take the tax credit for 2020 taxes. Very dissapointed

I believe back in either August or September I posted that I did not expect delivery of my FE, because of Covid, Christmas and normal sorting out of first production (at that time I thought First Edition meant First Production - which has been proven to be incorrect) until end of January/beginning of February.

People posted that I was wrong and that the FE would be arriving in December with Premiums beginning of January.

I am getting my FE more or less when I thought I would. Those who thought they were getting their cars earlier are clearly disappointed.

·
Registered
181 Posts

View attachment 3532
What's with the 8199 serial number....rather high for a first edition? I thought serial numbers were at least somewhat in order. Is that your First Edition?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts