Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The same day that my order was placed by the dealer and I paid the $500 order deposit, Ford credited the credit card that I had used for my reservation deposit. FAST service.

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
Mine was the next morning. Ford’s fine print states its the individual Card companies refund policies that dictate when you will see the refund.
I haven’t heard of anyone not getting their reservation money back, either when canceling or converting to orders. Have you?

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine was the next morning. Ford’s fine print states its the individual Card companies refund policies that dictate when you will see the refund.
I haven’t heard of anyone not getting their reservation money back, either when canceling or converting to orders. Have you?
Not so far, I wish every company was as prompt as Ford

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just realized that I also received my refund on the same day that I placed the order. It was almost like a swap. $500 for the order and then refund of $500 for reservation. It was very fast.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I got my refund within a few days but they have not been charged the $500 for the dealer. He never asked me for my card information when I talked with him on the phone and his email to change my order. I assume they have it on file from Ford and will eventually charge me. Is it required or up to the dealership?

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
I got my refund within a few days but they have not been charged the $500 for the dealer. He never asked me for my card information when I talked with him on the phone and his email to change my order. I assume they have it on file from Ford and will eventually charge me. Is it required or up to the dealership?
Did you get the confirmation e-mail for your order? Does your order have a green checkmark next to dealer acceptance when you logon to Ford.com? If so, you should be set.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change.
The strength to change the things that I can
And the wisdom to know the difference

1 - 11 of 11 Posts