Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. Hoi. I am Rene from the Westland area in Holland and ordered my black one in Januari.they said delivery October so looking forward to It!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Rene.

Welcome to the forum. Could I ask a couple of questions?
What model did you order, also did you add a tech pack or tech pack +.
Is it a purchase or lease.
How were you informed of the delivery date, by whom and at what point. It seems too soon even by the original plan and particularly now given the current situation.
Have you been asked to confirm your order.

On a separate point of personal interest. You describe yourself as from Westland, Holland. Do you mean by that the province of South Holland, not using the term Holland for the country ‘The Netherlands’. I am conscious that other nations particularly ours tend to casually use ‘Holland’ when we really mean the Netherlands.

Paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
standaard with the tech pack ordered 9th of January bought it driving a Volvo xc 60 at this moment westland is a area in the Netherlands (zuid - Holland) when i ordered they said october but i think due to corona it will be later in the year yes order confirmed order no 10035023 by the dutch ford dealer regards René

·
Registered
650 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Rene VG !
Be sure to add your into to our tracker:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hi @Rene VG, what information has your dealership provided you with so far? Are you on an email list?

Curious to know if you received this email or any others:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts