Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed an intent to purchase form at my local Ford dealer. Is this all that's needed to get on the priority list for a Mach E? I see some people talking about reservation numbers, but I don't know if you need one or can still get one. The salesman said you can get on a priority list for this car, but how can I confirm I'm on the list?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
994 Posts
I signed an intent to purchase form at my local Ford dealer. Is this all that's needed to get on the priority list for a Mach E? I see some people talking about reservation numbers, but I don't know if you need one or can still get one. The salesman said you can get on a priority list for this car, but how can I confirm I'm on the list?
Orders will be filled on the basis of reservation timestamp for those who reserved early, and then order timestamp for those who do a direct order. If your dealer placed an order then you are on the list. Those in Canada didn't get reservation numbers.

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealer has rec'd an email from Ford saying my order is in, so it looks like I'm good to go!

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
well, the FE deadline has officially passed. We should be hearing about our build schedule dates sometime this month.

Getting closer to reality.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The dealer has rec'd an email from Ford saying my order is in, so it looks like I'm good to go!
Just be aware that reservations began last November. So placing an order in Jul/Aug puts you way down the list behind 8-9 months of reservations. While there's endless speculation and guestimates, no one really knows how many reservations were placed, and how many of those will convert to orders. Most think it's still under 50,000 (the number of Mach-e's Ford plans to make for the 2021 model year), so you'll probably still get a 2021. But good chance it won't be until next summer.

·
Super Moderator
1,201 Posts
Have any First Edition Reservation holders who did not order their vehicle heard from Ford yet?
Were they converted to just regular Premium trim reservations?

just wondering.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts