Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! My husband and I reserved a GT yesterday in Anchorage - but were after the performance package, so we’re wondering if anyone has more knowledge about when that comes out? It sounds like we’ll get the option to add that to our existing order, correct? Does anyone have any more clarity on this part?
Thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
We're all waiting (not so) patiently for ANY info. I reserved a GT the day it was announced and all I've heard is from a confused dealership and Ford telling me I'll be able to supposedly order it in a few weeks.

I'm waiting any day now for the ball to drop on GT details but my eye is wandering. The Taycan sure looks nice

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're all waiting (not so) patiently for ANY info. I reserved a GT the day it was announced and all I've heard is from a confused dealership and Ford telling me I'll be able to supposedly order it in a few weeks.

I'm waiting any day now for the ball to drop on GT details but my eye is wandering. The Taycan sure looks nice
Ah, well at least were not the only ones with the confusion! Sometimes it feels like Alaska lacks way more info than other dealers. We’re coming from Ford Flex to the GT so I’m excited for the “crossover” SUV style more than a sedan. Surprisingly, it was was not that much shorter than the Flex when we had it parked next to the MME Premium we test drove! Beyond losing the 3rd row (which was not a huge loss for us) it doesn’t feel like we’re actually giving up that much more room

·
Registered
33 Posts

If the Taycan was starting at 60k instead of 90k i could justify it. But by the time i get all the options i would want and the cross tourismo i could probably get 2 Mach E GTs

·
Registered
5 Posts
If the Taycan was starting at 60k instead of 90k i could justify it. But by the time i get all the options i would want and the cross tourismo i could probably get 2 Mach E GTs
Yeah it really is twice the price at least. I just hope I don't sigh every time I get in the Mach-E and see that giant monitor bolted to the dash next to me. Porsche has done a nice job with the interior minus a few weird things like motorized vents. I have yet to see the GT in real life though!

·
Registered
12 Posts

There's a fact sheet here with a ton of info and this page also confirms that adding the performance package will be done when you order the vehicle (not reservation time).

I also have had some discussion about this version in one of my threads and another user posted a brochure from the dealer with more GTPE info:

·
Registered
2021 MME FE E4X, Carbonized Gray Matallic, AWD
75 Posts
Yeah it really is twice the price at least. I just hope I don't sigh every time I get in the Mach-E and see that giant monitor bolted to the dash next to me. Porsche has done a nice job with the interior minus a few weird things like motorized vents. I have yet to see the GT in real life though!
Aloha, I too was concerned about the very large touch pad. I thought that it was going to overwhelming to look at every day. After a few days I stopped thinking about it and now it's just a cool part of the dash. I have an I-Pace, which has a more conventional looking dash. I actually miss the touch pad when I drive the I-Pace. If you have been following the discussion threads about the Ford Synch 4 system you know that Ford has work to do. Some of the functionality is not working very well! I'm looking forward to an OTA update to start to address the touch pad issues. That aside, I think that most people will quickly adjust to the size of the touch pad. 🤙🏾

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

There's a fact sheet here with a ton of info and this page also confirms that adding the performance package will be done when you order the vehicle (not reservation time).

I also have had some discussion about this version in one of my threads and another user posted a brochure from the dealer with more GTPE info:
Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts