Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rivian has released more details on availability, as reported at Green Car Reports. The first RIT will be available in the U.S. about the same time as my Mustang Mach E order, in June of 2021. The Rivian configurator will be available for the public on November 23rd. Rivian also today announced that Canadian deliveries start in November 2021.
Rivian launch details

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
949 Posts
Rivian has released more details on availability, as reported at Green Car Reports. The first RIT will be available in the U.S. about the same time as my Mustang Mach E order, in June of 2021. The Rivian configurator will be available for the public on November 23rd. Rivian also today announced that Canadian deliveries start in November 2021.
Rivian launch details
I read that they've raised the prices.

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The configurator reveals that, for the Rivian RIT truck, the largest 180-kilowatt-hour battery pack adds $10,000 to the price of the truck. The option, with more than 400 miles of EPA-estimated range, Rivian is now calling the "Max pack".

·
Registered
153 Posts
The configurator reveals that, for the Rivian RIT truck, the largest 180-kilowatt-hour battery pack adds $10,000 to the price of the truck. The option, with more than 400 miles of EPA-estimated range, Rivian is now calling the "Max pack".
A fully loaded Rivian R1T (Pick-Up) will be 98K. That includes the kitchen sink, a 5K option.

·
Premium Member
2018 Fusion Energi Burgundy Velvet Platinum
949 Posts
A fully loaded Rivian R1T (Pick-Up) will be 98K. That includes the kitchen sink, a 5K option.

The Jaguar F Type was 90K+ and I promised myself no more vehicles at that price point. Whiskey and travel have become a greater priority

1 - 7 of 7 Posts