Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Robert Iorio, the Mach-E’s vehicle engineering manager said on Instagram that the Mach-E is able to handle a sentry mode like Tesla.

When asked, Iorio responded "Not right away. I'm pretty sure we have the hardware on the car to develop and download a feature like that in the future though."

http://instagr.am/p/CDIGdOtHbXi/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well, there is no definitive answer when if at all. I would expect to have such an essential feature from the beginning.

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
Sorry, I misread the subject - I was referring to the active recording when you drive.
I installed it on all my cars. Essential as if you get into an accident that may save you a lot of hassle.

But I was not talking about Sentry Mode - sorry.
More like a dash-cam. That would be a nice feature.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Right - Mach-E already has all the cameras, just need to make sure that recording from them will be constantly running when driving. In this case, you can go back in time and see what happened.
Funny story... A friend was signing a lease deal at a dealership when a panicking customer barged in and demanded that the call history on his car screen be erased before his wife saw it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny story... A friend was signing a lease deal at a dealership when a panicking customer barged in and demanded that the call history on his car screen be erased before his wife saw it.
Oh wow hahaha, I wonder if they actually were able to do that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts