Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Star White Premium AWD ER
34 Posts
Can you guys tell us when you reserved your Mach-E when you have your production date? Would be interesting to see :)

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
872 Posts
Just received the following email:

"We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of December 7 2020. "

I assume with the Christmas/New Year's holidays, trucking to Long Island, that means delivery mid January 2020.

My order number is XXXX5870

Reservation date November 17, 2019

Order date July 2, 2020

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
Just received the following email:

"We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of December 7 2020. "

I assume with the Christmas/New Year's holidays, trucking to Long Island, that means delivery mid January 2020.

My order number is XXXX5870

Reservation date November 17, 2019

Order date July 2, 2020
You have made the headlines:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I got my good news email from Ford last week. My MME Premium has been scheduled for production. Unfortunately, my production date is slated for the week of 1/17/21. UGH!!!! :(

Does anyone know the timeframe from start of production to roll off of factory floor??

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,128 Posts
Well I got my good news email from Ford last week. My MME Premium has been scheduled for production. Unfortunately, my production date is slated for the week of 1/17/21. UGH!!!! :(

Does anyone know the timeframe from start of production to roll off of factory floor??
A couple of days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts