Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a deposit down Monday morning. Will be my first new car if I go through with it. I really wish Ford had their xxxx together. Grabber Blue is my pick, unfortunately I like the look of the GT better, but I'd rather have the range than the 0-60 time. Also I think the panoramic roof is extra on the GT. I'd have a hard time saying no, if I could get exactly what I want.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome.

How much was your deposit? At first, some dealers were quoting $500 but recently I learned it can be much more.
One dealer in Canada is asking for $5k down on the Premium First Edition (more on that here)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just did the 500 at ford.com. haven't heard a peep out of my dealer. As much as I like what I've seen so far, I'm not going out of my way to get one. I have a bad feeling about my local dealer though. I live in a backwater and when I was considering a Volt a few years ago I was told the local Chevy place was going to stop carrying them and wouldn't service them.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome to the forum Scott! Hopefully your local dealer doesn't get sketchy with handling your order. Is there another one you can deal with nearby?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome NC
Put money in performance. One may always buy electricity but performance in a BEV comes with original purchase.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Owning and driving a non California compliance vehicle will soon indicate what a non issue charging turns out to be
110v does the job

1 - 7 of 7 Posts