Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I get a fuzzy screen sometimes for a while. It usually disappears later any advice? View attachment 6006
I’ve had the same issue a few times. After I reset, it clears up. Would love to hear if you get any Answers to what it is and why it happens.

Reactions: macheJAWN

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
Had my MME for 4 weeks. Very please but having the screen issue. As well as the scrambled screen (as Efif had) ours locks up, nothing works, then it crashes and reboots all OK again. Car going into dealer on Thursday but concerned this is an IT issue so the mechanics (with all due respect) may not have a clue.
Has anyone else had the issue looked at? From the posts it appears everyone has just reset and accepted it as a flaw to live with??

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hi
Had my MME for 4 weeks. Very please but having the screen issue. As well as the scrambled screen (as Efif had) ours locks up, nothing works, then it crashes and reboots all OK again. Car going into dealer on Thursday but concerned this is an IT issue so the mechanics (with all due respect) may not have a clue.
Has anyone else had the issue looked at? From the posts it appears everyone has just reset and accepted it as a flaw to live with??
Welcome to the forum @Big Al How many times has your screen crashed and rebooted since you've had it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dropped the car off this morning

At 11am I receive a video with an engineer completing a Vehicle Health check confirming that the Tyre treads and Brake pads were within manufacturers guidelines and the general condition of the car was good. Nice touch but completely pointless on a car just 1 Month old!

The dealer then phones to explain that they cannot find any issue, no fault codes and could not replicate the fault.
There is a SYNC update available however we require both keys to complete this update and therefore the car would need to be booked in again with both keys available. However the update could happen automatically the next time both keys are in the vehicle!
My video I sent to the Service Manager clearly showed the issue was with the screen so why didn’t he request I bring both keys in??? Answer was they did not know both keys were required “it’s new technology and we are all learning”

I drive away from the Dealership and the screen crashes worse than ever, scrambled screen then finally a totally blank screen with the straight line of death across the centre of the screen.

I immediately return to the dealership and explain that the screen is now worse than before I brought it in. It now rendered the car undrivable as I could not control the heating or de-misting and everything else the screen controls. “Well, the first appointment we can give you is the 20th December”
So I have paid £58,000.00 for a vehicle I cannot Drive until the 21st December???
I speak to the Supervisor, she explains the best course of action is to contact Ford Assist who will collect your vehicle and loan you a courtesy car. Can’t you sort that for me? “Yes but you will have to leave the car with us and it could be 48 hours before you get a courtesy car.”
So I have to go outside, call Ford Assist and wait in my car for them to appear with a courtesy car and wheel my car into your Garage??
I speak to the General Manager, he sympathizes and offers a courtesy car (if one is available} but “it will be a basic Ford Fiesta”
So after parting with £58,000.00 I would be driving around in a Ford Fiesta for the next two weeks, great.
“With Ford Assist it will be a car of equal value”
So off I limp home in my duff Mach-E and await the attendance of Ford Assist

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are in FL so cold weather is not the culprit. Same issues as others have posted. Called dealer to "schedule" a service call. No scheduling, need to drive in to "schedule" service call.

I can tell, this is going to be fun. Did we just buy a 53k windows 3 pc?

·
Registered
137 Posts
We are in FL so cold weather is not the culprit. Same issues as others have posted. Called dealer to "schedule" a service call. No scheduling, need to drive in to "schedule" service call.

I can tell, this is going to be fun. Did we just buy a 53k windows 3 pc?
More like Windows Millennium Edition ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.