Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed that you sit ON the seats in a mach-e rather than sit IN them. I feel this is the major disappointment in what is otherwise a wonderful car. All they needed to do is take the seats from a std normally aspirated mustang or a GT and put them in the premium edition. sitting ON the seats rather than IN them. Anyone else feel this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone noticed that you sit ON the seats in a mach-e rather than sit IN them. I feel this is the major disappointment in what is otherwise a wonderful car. All they needed to do is take the seats from a std normally aspirated mustang or a GT and put them in the premium edition. sitting ON the seats rather than IN them. Anyone else feel this?
Yup. I found the Premium seat pretty stiff and had to buy a cushion.

I have not experienced this discomfort with any other car until my Telluride (with ventilated seats) and an Ioniq 5 Limited (also ventilated seats) test drive.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It seems clear that you guys are not former Chevrolet Bolt owners. Those seats were fresh out of a Conestoga wagon from a comfort perspective. I am relatively pleased so far with my Premium seats but have not driven more than two hours at a time so far.

·
Premium Member
2021 Star White RWD/ER Premium
3,116 Posts
No

1 - 5 of 5 Posts