Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I read some threads about plan X being eligible for mach e and I want to know if that applies to F shareholders? If yes, can someone kindly provide some insights on how it works? I also aware of the holding period ( 6months +) and want to see if it works if I purchase 100 of F now ( my reservation was premium extended battery at early 30k).
Thanks in advance

Max @ CA

·
Super Moderator
1,224 Posts
the plan is still in effect. Whether the Mach E will still qualify for it once everything is settled is another matter.

As i’m typing this the stock market is tanking, so you may get those shares for a good price.

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
726 Posts
If you Google X-Plan and MachE you will see that the X-Plan is available for the MachE.

Here is form you need to fill out. I faxed mine and received my PIN the next day. Another sent it by email and also received it the next day.

Another option is to join the Mustang Club, a benefit of which is X-Plan pricing as well.

If you go the stock route, then attach a brokers statement showing ownership. This is what I did.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you Google X-Plan and MachE you will see that the X-Plan is available for the MachE.

Here is form you need to fill out. I faxed mine and received my PIN the next day. Another sent it by email and also received it the next day.

Another option is to join the Mustang Club, a benefit of which is X-Plan pricing as well.

If you go the stock route, then attach a brokers statement showing ownership. This is what I did.

Hope this helps.
In order to take advantage of the Mustang Club’s x plan pricing, do you have to be a member for 6 months?

·
Registered
372 Posts
In order to take advantage of the Mustang Club’s x plan pricing, do you have to be a member for 6 months?
You may need to provide proof of a 60-day minimum membership in the club to be eligible, per rules at fordpartner.com.

EDIT: ok, maybe I'm interpreting it wrong. Here's some relevant discussion (you'll need to fix the URL due to this bloody forum's block list): www. ranger5g .com/forum/threads/2-ways-to-get-x-plan-pricing-on-a-5th-gen-ford-ranger.1055/page-5

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,010 Posts
It takes a few weeks to get your membership card in the mail. At that point you can go online to get a pin.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You just need a membership that LASTS at least 60 days. It will take a couple of weeks to get the membership card which you will need.Just buy at least a one-year membership and yo are fine.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If anyone in this group is a member of The Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) you also qualify for X-Plan pricing. Just go to your membership account and then to member benefits. Fill out the form and get your PIN instantly. Takes all of 5 minutes. I've bought 3 Fords with X-Plan.

·
Registered
372 Posts
You don't need the code until you do final sale paperwork at the dealer. Also, I think the order process that's about to open will last a month (or longer). So you're fine. Just confirm in writing that your preferred dealer will accept x-plan for this purchase.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone going through the X-plan route as a shareholder, the pin code generation took about 2 days. You don't need to provide 6 months worth of statements as long as your most recent statement shows acquisition dates.

·
Registered
57 Posts
so I have my shareholder pin. How do I login to see the pricing available in my area? I tried login into the AXZ page but it says my code is not recognized. Do I need to register somewhere?

·
Registered
62 Posts
so I have my shareholder pin. How do I login to see the pricing available in my area? I tried login into the AXZ page but it says my code is not recognized. Do I need to register somewhere?
Copied from a post on the other Forum:
AXZ Plan - Login
For code enter MC405
Select Shop Ford
Select X plan (far left choice), pricing and incentives
Select mustang, put in your zip code
Search 2021, Mache on the right side pane

·
Registered
Reserved First Edition Rapid Red Metallic
726 Posts
AXZ Plan - Login
For code enter MC405
Select Shop Ford

Many thanks for posting!

When you go "incentives" it shows $2,500, but when you read fine print it says:

"Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 09/08/2020"

As there are no MachE in stock to take delivery from, I would conclude that until there are stock to delivery from, this $2,500 does not apply.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Many thanks for posting!

When you go "incentives" it shows $2,500, but when you read fine print it says:

"Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 09/08/2020"

As there are no MachE in stock to take delivery from, I would conclude that until there are stock to delivery from, this $2,500 does not apply.
I assume the listed incentives are current and don't apply to the Mach E since not available right now. We will have to see what incentives are available at the time we take delivery (interest rate promo, purchase rebate, Ford Options deals, etc . . . ), if any.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
1,010 Posts
AXZ Plan - Login
For code enter MC405
Select Shop Ford
Note: These instructions are for A-Z plan via the Mustang Club of America. It will get you the same information for now but you need to use a different code (not MC405) for stockholder orders.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts