Ford Mustang Mach-E -- News & Community Group, Join ... banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
My $4.00 buy order hit today just before this announcement sent prices back up:
Trump Allows Ford, General Motors, Tesla to Make Ventilators
I hope that works well for you.

I've changed my thoughts for the time being and decided I am not going to add any funds to equities right now. Just too scary out there, with predictions of unprecedented unemployment circulating. I've decided I'm okay with missing some of the upside right now.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf, 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition reserved
111 Posts
Morgan Stanley: Ford will survive coronavirus halt, but stock may not have bottomed yet
www.cnbc.com

Morgan Stanley: Ford will survive coronavirus halt, but stock may not have bottomed yet
Adam Jonas, Morgan Stanley's head of global autos and shared mobility research, told CNBC on Tuesday that though Ford will survive the financial uncertainty caused by the coronavirus, its stock may not have bottomed just yet.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com
They also think car sales will be strong in the Fall:
Despite these setbacks, Jonas said there is much to look forward to for automakers that survive the next three months, citing the “unprecedented stimulus” of economic aid that will include direct payments to most Americans.

“You’re going to sell a boatload of cars later this year, and your stocks won’t just recover, they’ll multiply,” Jonas said.

·
Registered
444 Posts
My $4.00 buy order hit today just before this announcement sent prices back up:
Trump Allows Ford, General Motors, Tesla to Make Ventilators
This has started to take a turn.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts