·
Registered
19 Posts
Using PALS and the VIN # it shows:
1361040134Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)Delivered on
Feb 09 2021
1361042157Kansas CityKANSAS CITY, MORICHARDS GEBAURDelivered on
Feb 12 2021
Richards Gebaur is a decommissioned air force base, being used as a storage facility until some time when they have a full load going in the same direction.

The Ford tracker tech app shows:
Receipt Date2020-07-08
ETA End Date2021-03-10
Production Date2020-12-02
Ship Date2021-01-27
Transit Date
BrandFord
Model Year2021
ModelMache

The FORD Vehicle Order Tracking doesn't recognize the VIN.

It's in country, and perhaps the ETA End Date mentioned above will be the date it will be delivered locally.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What tracking apps\sites is everyone using? I use palsapp.com and of course the Ford tracking but don't have much insight into where in the world my MME is currently. Supposed to be delivered first week of March.
I have been receiving email updates from Ford. Just got a notice yesterday that my MME - Premium shipped on 2/15 (7 days to build) and will arrive at my dealer in about 30 days. Can’t wait.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You are in NY as well? Another member took delivery and note that the Mach E is not in the NY state system for the $2,000 tax incentive made at delivery... Also, I had to remind my dealer of the $500 deposit we put down. Both NY and Ford IT teams are the F team.
I used the Ford option. They offered .09 for 48 months, 1.9 for 60 and 2.9 for 72 months.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on your delivery, I am still about 2 weeks out from you. ETA 3/9. as we spoke before same dealership and car I believe. please post how your final negotiation go. did you also consider the X Plan?
Good luck picking up car tomorrow, please post pictures. Did you finish your negotiations? Ar3 you working with Min?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Looks like mine got transferred yesterday to Northern Suffolk to make it's journey east. Looking at the Northern Suffolk terminals, it could be headed to either Bayonne, NJ or Elizabeth, NJ. Probably with other Ford vehicles destined for the NY\NJ market.
1361050105 Kansas City BIRMINGHAM, MO NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ) Delivered on
Feb 19 2021

·
Super Moderator
2,983 Posts
Looks like mine got transferred yesterday to Northern Suffolk to make it's journey east. Looking at the Northern Suffolk terminals, it could be headed to either Bayonne, NJ or Elizabeth, NJ. Probably with other Ford vehicles destined for the NY\NJ market.
1361050105Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)Delivered on
Feb 19 2021
Mine too, although it says Feb 18 delivery date. I can’t tell if it left KC yet.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Some additional info I've gleaned, plugging VINs of the demo car from a local dealer into palsapp.com and then fordtracker.tech/? to get the final delivery date, it looks like that vehicle was delivered to dealer 2 weeks after it was delivered to Norfolk Southern on palsapp.

·
Super Moderator
2,983 Posts
Some additional info I've gleaned, plugging VINs of the demo car from a local dealer into palsapp.com and then fordtracker.tech/? to get the final delivery date, it looks like that vehicle was delivered to dealer 2 weeks after it was delivered to Norfolk Southern on palsapp.
Cool, I was wondering. That would be great, its almost two weeks earlier than the estimated delivery date.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Cool, I was wondering. That would be great, its almost two weeks earlier than the estimated delivery date.
The 2 weeks will put me in the window I was given on my Ford reservation page. Not sure where you are as they will then offload to trucks to deliver to final destinations.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
1361050105Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)Delivered on
Feb 19 2021
Which part of NJ are you in? We're in NY (Hudson Valley) and our MME is going through Louisville, KY. Shows delivered on the 22nd for us.

Color indicators in the invoice are interesting:

·
Super Moderator
2,983 Posts
The 2 weeks will put me in the window I was given on my Ford reservation page. Not sure where you are as they will then offload to trucks to deliver to final destinations.
My MMe arrived at KC, MO on 2/18.

·
Registered
Premium RWD SR Black
77 Posts
My MME has been somewhere between MX and KC for twenty days now.
My MME shipped out 1/25 - 4 weeks ago. The Ford Tracker still says another 3+ weeks to go before it hits the dealer. It hasn't shown any details yet in palsapp.com.

·
Registered
405 Posts
My MME shipped out 1/25 - 4 weeks ago. The Ford Tracker still says another 3+ weeks to go before it hits the dealer. It hasn't shown any details yet in palsapp.com.
I know palsapp is an exercise in frustration and people have taken delivery without it updating, but I’ve been watching my order obsessively and this is the final checkpoint before delivery. Someday my MME will come home.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts