Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - My star white AWD Premium ER is assembled and sits somewhere in Missouri. I really don't know what this palsapp.com message means. I've attached it. Can anyone interpret it for me? Also, my estimated delivery date is 1/23-1/28. Does this seem reasonable seeing as it looks like it arrived in MO on 12/30.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes- totally reasonable based on my experience. One delivery date was given, it was about 2-3 weeks until it actually arrived. Dealer was in close contact with me all the way thru until pick up.

·
Registered
Grabber Blue GT w/Pano Roof. Reserved March 2021, Ordered April 2021, Still Waiting.....
267 Posts
My experience was that it made it from KC to Birmingham on December 2. It had to take another train ride to Ohio, then a truck to the dealer. Arrived at the dealer on 1/10.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes- totally reasonable based on my experience. One delivery date was given, it was about 2-3 weeks until it actually arrived. Dealer was in close contact with me all the way thru until pick up.
Thanks. Fingers crossed I have it before the end of the month.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My experience was that it made it from KC to Birmingham on December 2. It had to take another train ride to Ohio, then a truck to the dealer. Arrived at the dealer on 1/10.
Ok, so if mine fits the same timeline, I should have it by mid-February. Hopefully it's faster than that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone else had this experience? I am getting no update from Ford. I ordered back in May, says was slated for production Dec.13th... Here we are over a month later and no update.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Mine was built before Christmas and I've heard NOTHNG, NILL, NADA
from either Ford itself or my Dealer !

Reactions: JJCritch

·
Registered
Grabber Blue GT w/Pano Roof. Reserved March 2021, Ordered April 2021, Still Waiting.....
267 Posts
Has anyone else had this experience? I am getting no update from Ford. I ordered back in May, says was slated for production Dec.13th... Here we are over a month later and no update.

View attachment 7241
seems about right. After my production got a check mark (which took from August until October) status was stuck at shipped until....well, the day it was delivered - January 10.

·
Registered
6 Posts
seems about right. After my production got a check mark (which took from August until October) status was stuck at shipped until....well, the day it was delivered - January 10.
So yours was scheduled for production in August but it took until October for them to update to "Shipped"?

·
Registered
267 Posts
So yours was scheduled for production in August but it took until October for them to update to "Shipped"?
Yes. It read "in production" from August until October. I was probably caught up in the six week "chip shortage" in august. I believe others have said that without the chip delay it took a week, maybe two, to build the car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, FYI, my car arrived to my dealer on Monday, and I'm picking up today. Can't wait. I ordered May 1, it was built week of 12/13 and now it's here. 9.5 months is a long time to wait. I hope those of you who are still in limbo get news soon.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Mine is sitting in KC waiting to be loaded onto a truck.....finally

Reactions: Kitten

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Srill shows sitting in KC......

·
Registered
267 Posts
Srill shows sitting in KC......
Yeah this is the super frustrating part...so near, yet so far. BUT it might be on the train already. Palsapp only updates the trucking portion of the trip, I believe. So you won't see anything about when it leaves KC, is on a train, etc. Hopefully it will show an update when it is delivered from KC. Mine showed it being delivered in KC on December 2. Then no update until it arrived in Avon Lake a month later.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Yeah this is the super frustrating part...so near, yet so far. BUT it might be on the train already. Palsapp only updates the trucking portion of the trip, I believe. So you won't see anything about when it leaves KC, is on a train, etc. Hopefully it will show an update when it is delivered from KC. Mine showed it being delivered in KC on December 2. Then no update until it arrived in Avon Lake a month later.
Mine gets trucked from KC to Texas !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Still waiting on ours... ordered Feb 12, 2021.. 1st ETA to dealership was 2nd week of October, next one was Nov 6-11th... then 10+ phone call later Ford National says its on a Rail Car and gave us a rail car number. That update was on Dec 18th. this last week they updated shipping to dealer to the week of Jan 16-22.... well, its now Jan 25th... I'm clueless when we will see this car.... PALSapp says origin "Avon Lake" (Ohio). but still lists destination as null. the mystery MachE. ugh

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Still waiting on ours... ordered Feb 12, 2021.. 1st ETA to dealership was 2nd week of October, next one was Nov 6-11th... then 10+ phone call later Ford National says its on a Rail Car and gave us a rail car number. That update was on Dec 18th. this last week they updated shipping to dealer to the week of Jan 16-22.... well, its now Jan 25th... I'm clueless when we will see this car.... PALSapp says origin "Avon Lake" (Ohio). but still lists destination as null. the mystery MachE. ugh
OH MY GAWD !

·
Registered
267 Posts
The last time they updated mine (from November 21 eta) in early January when it said ETA Jan 10-16. Soon after palsapp showed it as arrived in Avon Lake. It was at the dealership within a day or two. Fingers crossed you get yours soon. If you plan on having it ceramic coated, you may want to do schedule it now (and keep pushing the date if the car doesn't show) - I wish I had taken mine straight from the dealer to get coated, as it's now covered in salt and snow gunk and it's too cold to wash.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
The last time they updated mine (from November 21 eta) in early January when it said ETA Jan 10-16. Soon after palsapp showed it as arrived in Avon Lake. It was at the dealership within a day or two. Fingers crossed you get yours soon. If you plan on having it ceramic coated, you may want to do schedule it now (and keep pushing the date if the car doesn't show) - I wish I had taken mine straight from the dealer to get coated, as it's now covered in salt and snow gunk and it's too cold to wash.
Have plans for Ceramic Coating, Window Tinting, Faux GT Grill, and new wheels.........all I need is a car !

Reactions: Kitten

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Have plans for Ceramic Coating, Window Tinting, Faux GT Grill, and new wheels.........all I need is a car !
Car has been in KC since December....delivery set for today......but I did get something from Ford....another 3 week delay ! WTF !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts