Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I logged into my Ford account to see what my order number was after reading another post and saw this today:

SORRY TO HIT THE BRAKES

We apologize for the inconvenience, but you will need to contact <DEALER NAME> to place your order. Though no need to worry – your Mustang Mach-E PREMIUM, reservation number 10006483 for your Mustang Mach-E is still good. This just means you need to contact <DEALER NAME> to process your order to get you back on track.

I don't see any email from Ford there is an issue but this was an order I had to do through my dealership because I changed from a FE to a Premium EX and he had to process and submit it on his end. I emailed the dealer today and got this reply:

I am not aware of any issues with your order. Your order, along with the other Mach-E’s that I have ordered, are in the “Unscheduled-Clean” Status. Meaning there shouldn’t be any issues right now. I will keep my eye on it and let you know if I hear differently.

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
I logged into my Ford account to see what my order number was after reading another post and saw this today:

SORRY TO HIT THE BRAKES

We apologize for the inconvenience, but you will need to contact <DEALER NAME> to place your order. Though no need to worry – your Mustang Mach-E PREMIUM, reservation number 10006483 for your Mustang Mach-E is still good. This just means you need to contact <DEALER NAME> to process your order to get you back on track.

I don't see any email from Ford there is an issue but this was an order I had to do through my dealership because I changed from a FE to a Premium EX and he had to process and submit it on his end. I emailed the dealer today and got this reply:

I am not aware of any issues with your order. Your order, along with the other Mach-E’s that I have ordered, are in the “Unscheduled-Clean” Status. Meaning there shouldn’t be any issues right now. I will keep my eye on it and let you know if I hear differently.
That message may be related to your original FE reservation. Did your Premium order confirmation email have a different order number than your FE reservation number?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That message may be related to your original FE reservation. Did your Premium order confirmation email have a different order number than your FE reservation number?
It was the same reservation number. Since I had an FE reservation the dealer was the only one that could convert it on his end. This whole process has been frustrating so I am worried when the time comes I won't have an actual order. He said sees nothing wrong on his end but the message is all I see when logging into my Ford account.

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
It was the same reservation number. Since I had an FE reservation the dealer was the only one that could convert it on his end. This whole process has been frustrating so I am worried when the time comes I won't have an actual order. He said sees nothing wrong on his end but the message is all I see when logging into my Ford account.
I logged in and my order is fine, although the picture no longer displays.
I remember you saying your order had the two green check-marks next to order placed and dealer accepted. So this may be just the website getting confused. You can call the help-line and see if they can fix the web-page for you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I logged in and my order is fine, although the picture no longer displays.
I remember you saying your order had the two green check-marks next to order placed and dealer accepted. So this may be just the website getting confused. You can call the help-line and see if they can fix the web-page for you.
Everything was fine and confirmed. I haven't received an email from Ford and would think something like this they would notify you id there was a issue.

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
Everything was fine and confirmed. I haven't received an email from Ford and would think something like this they would notify you id there was a issue.
Yeah, probably just a website glitch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts