1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
I originally factory ordered an Iconic Silver last week, but was told from my dealer that if I wanted Space White, it's on its way and will be here in June, 2 months earlier... so I switched and I am very happy with that decision. 😊👍🏻

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Space White on order but I'm second guessing. It seems very chameleon like in person... kind of a muted white one second and then very light blue / grayish another depending on the angle and what else is around it. For those that have had more time with Space White up close and in person:
  • Would you describe it more as "white" or "gray/blue" most of the time?
  • Does it seem to have the same level of shine in bright light as other colors or does it come across as a bit flat?
  • Which word are you or others who've seen it most likely to use to describe the color: 'classy', 'sporty', or 'different'?
Welcome overall thoughts and impressions especially from those who might have been in the uncertain category too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
  • Would you describe it more as "white" or "gray/blue" most of the time?
Thanks!
My car looks white most of the time to me. But somehow when I take picture in my phone, a blue tint appears. On a cloudy day, the car will look more grey / blue to you. I wasn't sure about space white until the day I went to dealer to pick it up.

·
Registered
171 Posts
  • Does it seem to have the same level of shine in bright light as other colors or does it come across as a bit flat?
Color is definitely more flat as I wanted it that way. However that doesn't stop turning heads on road; nearly avoided an accident on highway few days ago when someone was shooting video on their phone but lost control of their truck for a brief moment. Just watch out on road whichever color you get.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts