Mach-E Forum | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum and News banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Star White Mustang Mach-E has been spotted driving around on public roads. It looks like it's in Michigan but it's hard to tell for sure. What is certain is that it looks great next to other cars/SUVs on the road.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What I wonder ... when I see videos of the Mach E, I see both the headlights and the rear lights that they sometimes flash. Is this common? Or typical of the Mach E? Why do they do that?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats the frequency of the electric power to the led and the frame rate of the camera playing tricks on us?
I'm pretty sure that's the reason. I don't think the lights would flicker like that on purpose.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have no experience with one pedal driving. But do the breaklights react the same when you lift the accalerator as when you hit the break pedal? Same as regenerative driving (settings on high can scare of drivers behind you)

·
Registered
409 Posts
White doesn't look nearly as great on the the Mach-E as other colors. It will be better on a Lincoln version of the Mach-E if Ford Motor Co plans to make one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
White doesn't look nearly as great on the the Mach-E as other colors. It will be better on a Lincoln version of the Mach-E if Ford Motor Co plans to make one.
I saw the Star White at the Minneapolis Auto show and I love the color. It Is different than an ordinary white. (Space white on MME). It is a tri coat metallic and has some depth to the color. I have a Lincoln MKX with what I believe is close to the same color. The reason I will not be getting it on the MME is I do not want two cars the same color.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts